EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day One~Vertacre Forest

Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day One~Vertacre Forest

Post by Serena on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm

I awoke suddenly in my tree-house home. I stretched and let out a sigh. My first day on Planet Levi. I decided to go out and find myself some adventures, since obviously none were coming to me. Dressed in a simple skirt, boots, and top, I grabbed my light saber and my bow and arrow and stepped into my spaceship. After settling in, i punched some buttons, setting the destination for Snowhaven. I gazed through my window as the trees of Vertacre forest sped by. Halfway through the ride, I had a strange but strong sense that I wasbeing watched.
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day One~Vertacre Forest

Post by Serena on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:46 pm

I decided to check it out. I landed my spaceship on the land below me, hiding it behind a tree. The sense of beign watched grew, until it finally became overwhelming and hard to bear. Something's coming. I told myself. I sped through the trees, pushing branches out of my way. I finally rested behind a huge oak. Footsteps. Tap. Tap. Soft shoes padded onthe moss behind me. I clutched my bow and arrow, willing my breathing to slow and silence. One. Two. Three! I rushed around the tree like a lightning bolt and crashed into Admiral Lynette Braque. "Oh no.. I'm so sorry!" I stood up and brushed myself of, eyes glued to the ground with shame.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

I was walking around in Vertacre Forest, Zane had insisted on coming back to meet the newcomer because he had found the forest he felt it was his so-called duty, when I bumped into somebody. "Oh, it's fine," I said, dusting myself off. "Hold on a second, I'll be right back," I said, running to go get Zane. When I got to Zane I was out of breath. "Newcomer... found... ran... you..." I said in between breaths. "Yeah, okay. Just show me where she is," Zane said, knowing what I meant. I smiled, and walked back to the newcomer. "Welcome to Vertacre Forest!" Zane said, grinning. I rolled my eyes. "I'm Lynette. That's Zane. Zane's the one who found this place."
    We talked for a while after that. "I think we better get going, it's starting to get dark," I whispered to Zane. "Okay," he replied. "Sorry to cut this short, RainBlade, but it's starting to get dark and we've gotta get back to Eastlyn," Zane said. We said our goodbyes and then Zane and I went back to our spaceships and flew back to Eastlyn. "Well. . . Today was. . . fun," I said, smiling. He smiled and nodded, helping me out. We went over to my house and hung out for a while until he fell asleep. I went back to my room and fell asleep quickly.

Admiral

Post by Serena on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 am

I loved meeting Lynette Braque and Zane. After meeting them, i felt at peace with Planet Levi. I never made it to Snowhaven, after all, but i sure was happy that my first day was long gone. As i lay in bed that night, I wished upon a star that i would always have friends like Lynette.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 8:02 am