EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 237 - Another day in Ambrosine

Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 237 - Another day in Ambrosine

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:18 pm

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at my door. I looked around groggy eyed surprised at how late I had slept. Well, I shouldn't be surprised I thought to myself. Staying up late and sleeping in was my usual schedule. Last night I had gotten home late after hanging out with Lynette and Zane. I jumped up remembering the visitor at my door. "Just a minute!" I yelled. I grabbed an airy navy dress out of my closet. It reached just above my knees and was great for the warm weather. I looked over in the mirror at the mess that was my hair. I tried combing the knots out of my curls, it wasn't going well. I heard the knocking again and gave up on my hair. This is what I get for sleeping so late I thought to myself as I headed to the door curious as to who the visitor was.
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 237 - Another day in Ambrosine

Post by Spirit Reaper on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm

It was such a beautiful afternoon, I thought I'd take Silver out for dinner. After making sure my chores were finished and everything was completed, I went over to Silver's house and knocked on the door.
    I waited for a few minutes wondering if she was still asleep. I knew she had gotten in late last night.
    I hope I'm not waking her up!
    I knocked again.

Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 pm

I grabbed my saber on the way to the door and held it behind my back. I was still cautious over the invasion. I opened the door to find Reaper waiting patiently. "Hello Reaper! Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm not exactly a morning person." I said giggling. I tossed my saber to the side hoping Reaper wouldn't notice it.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:45 am

Reaper Invited me out for something to eat and I gladly excepted, I was starved! We walked over to a sandwich shop in Ambrosine. The food was excellent! We both got some chocolate ice cream for desert. Reaper told me about the new Leviathan Tristin that was going to be moving into Ambrosine. After we ate she told me that she was going to go put up a welcome banner for him. I laughed excited to see this banner. "I think I'll go see what Lynette and Zane are up to today, good luck with that banner Reaper!" I called Lynette, she said was at Eastlyn with Zane, Bliss, and the new Leviathan. I hopped in my space ship and headed for Eastlyn. I worked on getting my hair fixed on the way.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:25 am

I landed my ship in Ambrosine, Tristin was right behind me. I hopped out of my ship to see that Reaper actually had put up a welcome banner! I busted out laughing and looked back at Tristin. His blushed red and smiled at the sign.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 am

"Well I can't wait to meet Reaper, than banner is just great." I said laughing. "Looks like I should get to unpacking my stuff." Silver offered to help so we began carrying boxes into my new home. Spot ran inside and lazily dropped to the floor, he was asleep before long. Silver seemed to love him. I went back out to my ship to bring the last box in. When I came inside I saw Silver had fallen asleep on my couch. I laughed and went to bed myself. My first day had turned out great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:20 pm