EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Cont. Day 237

Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Cont. Day 237

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 am

She beat me. I rolled my eyes. "I'll meet you there, I gotta get into my swimsuit." I said, turning off the intercom and going into the back to find a swimsuit. "Bikini or One Piece?" I asked myself. "Bikini and a coverup." I decided, getting a dark purple bikini and black coverup out and putting them on.

I met her outside. She was wearing a lovely pink bikini. For someone who lived in a place with a ton of snow, she had a killer tan. "Let's go!" She said. I smiled and followed her down to the beach. "So what have you been up to lately, Bliss?" I asked.

Commander

Re: Cont. Day 237

Post by Ice "Bliss" Amberslayer on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 am

I smiled when she called me Bliss. I didn't like going by Ice, because it made me sound serious, cold, and not fun. I preferred Bliss. "Not much. I heard you were hanging out with Zane a lot lately, huh? He's pretty cute, isn't he?" I replied.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 am

I was surprised at what Bliss said, but now that I thought about it.. "Yeah, I guess." I blushed and giggled.

Commander

Post by Ice "Bliss" Amberslayer on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 am

"You guys would be cute together." I said, putting on my sunglasses to shield my eyes from the sun. It was true, they would. I could tell Zane liked Lynette, and when you get down to the bare truth, Lynette liked him, too.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:41 am

I blushed even more. "Are you trying to say that Zane and I should be a couple, Bliss?"

Commander

Post by Ice "Bliss" Amberslayer on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 am

"Maybe." I said. She looked at me skeptically. "Okay, yes! You've got to see how obvious it is that he likes you!" She looked surprised. I rolled my eyes. "Well it's obvious to other people, I suppose. But it is obvious. And I know that when you get down to the bottom of it and take out all the technicalities, you like him, too! You wouldn't be blushing like crazy if you didn't, Lynette."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:49 am

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. "What about you, huh? You got any crushes?" I asked.

Commander

Post by Ice "Bliss" Amberslayer on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 am

I laughed. "Nope, I'm single and I'm lovin' it!" I said, smiling and winking at her.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 am

I headed off in my space ship trying to remember where exactly Ambrosine was. I saw a beach ahead and started to land. I got closer to the ground and realized this was Ironshore, not Ambrosine. I sighed, my sense of direction is just wonderful.....I saw two girls out on the beach and decided to go ahead and introduce myself. Maybe my bro Zane would be with them.

I landed and headed over to the girls, Spot tagged along at my feet. "Hello girls!" I said smiling.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 am

We talked for a few hours, swam, surfed, and went to get something to eat for lunch and then headed back to a beach and talked for a while. A guy walked up and greeted us. "Oh, hello! I'm Lynette Braque, and this is my friend Ice Amberslayer." I said, smiling. "But I prefer Bliss," she cut in.

Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:56 am

"Nice to meet you two lovely ladies. Lynette, my brother Zane has told me a lot about you." I said with a wink. "I'm new here, I think I just went to the wrong city. This is Ironshore correct? I saw the beach and thought it was Ambrosine. My sense of direction is just wonderful..."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 am

"Correct. Would you like us to show you to Ambrosine? We were just about to leave anyway. Or if you would like, we could go over to Eastlyn and hang out with Zane? Y'all can choose." "I'm fine with either." Bliss said.

Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:17 am

"Eastly sounds great, I haven't seen Zane in a while. I should be able to find my way to Ambrosine later."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 am

"Yeah, I think Reaper might've put up a huge banner saying 'Welcome to Ambrosine, Tristin!'" I said. Me and Bliss laughed. "But, if you need help finding it, I can always give ya a hand. I go there quite often. Okay, follow me to Eastlyn!" I said, running toward the spaceships. We flew over to Eastlyn. "You guys stay here, and be quiet." I whispered to them. They nodded. I crept up to Zane's house and peeked in the window. Still sleeping. Perfect. I went inside and started jumping on the bed. "Wake up already, sleepy head! Some people are waiting for you outside," I said. Zane woke up and he looked annoyed. I smiled and laughed. "Sorry, it was the only way to get ya to wake up. But, seriously, I got two people waiting for ya outside." He rolled his eyes. "Okay." He said, getting up and following me outside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:19 am