Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary.. Empty Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:29 am

I woke up and walked over to the couch wearing pajama pants and a too-big T-Shirt and sat down next to Zane, waking him up by accident. "Sorry. Good morning." I said, taking a sip from my mug.

Last edited by Lynette Braque on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary.. Empty Re: Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 am

"It's okay," I said, smiling. "So what did you and Bliss do yesterday?" I asked, remembering that I hadn't gotten the chance to ask her yet.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary.. Empty Re: Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 am

"Oh, um. . ." I blushed, thinking about what she had said about Zane and I. "We just talked, mainly."
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 am

"What did you guys talk about?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 am

"Uh, not much, really. . ." I said, blushing even more. "She, uh, said we'd, uhm, make a good couple." I said, turning red as a tomato, looking away and taking a sip from my glass.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 am

I blushed and looked away. "Oh." I said. "Yep," Lynette said, nodding. "And what do you think about that? Us as a couple, I mean?" I asked, blushing even more now.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 am

"I... um... don't really know. What do you think?"
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 am

I thought about it. "I think she... might be right." I said, smiling to myself, and blushing more than I thought possible.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 am

I took a sip of my drink and smiled. We didn't talk for a few minutes, but eventually Zane broke the silence and started telling me about his brother, Tristin. "Hold on a second," I said, getting up and putting my mug on the counter. I walked back to my room and put on my long white dress. I walked back out to where Zane was sitting. "I think I might go outside, would you like to come with me?" I asked.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 am

"Um, sure. I'll meet you out there." I said. She nodded and walked out. I went out back and grabbed a few flowers, twisting them together to make a tiara out of them. I went to where Lynette was, walking up from behind her and placing the tiara on her head. She turned around, looking surprised. I smiled.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 am

"Hello to you too, Zane." I said, smiling.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 am

I laughed. "You don't like it?" I said, fake-pouting.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 am

I giggled. "Of course I like it, Zane." I said.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 am

"Well, good then. It took me five minutes to make that." I said.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 am

"Newsflash, takes ya longer than that to get ready." I said, winking.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:48 am

I rolled my eyes and smiled.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm

We talked for a while longer and then went back inside. I heard a knock on the door. "Hold on." I looked through the peephole and saw the mailman. I opened the door. "Hello!" he said, handing me the mail. "Hi, thanks!" I said. He turned away and walked off. I closed the door. "Oh, looks like the Empress of Snow is hosting another party!" I said, walking back to Zane.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:34 pm

"Really? Awesome," I said. Maybe I should ask her if she wants to go with me... I thought to myself. "Yeah, the invite says its a masquerade." She said, putting the invite down. She came over and sat down on the couch. "That's cool... You, um, wanna go? With... me?" I asked, blushing.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:34 pm

I blushed. "Sure."
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm

I smiled.

We talked for a little while more and I decided I'd go visit the Crims at Shadow Beach. "I'll... see you later, ok?" I said. She nodded and smiled. "Bye!" She said, waving as I got in my spaceship.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 pm

When Zane was gone I got out my book, put on some music, and started reading.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm

I landed in Eastlyn and went looking for Lynette. I knocked at her door and didn't get an answer so I peeked inside. "Lynette?" I saw her on the couch completely absorbed in a book with music playing. I quietly tip toed inside, she still didn't look up from her book. I went behind the couch and crouched down. I jumped up behind her and screamed. Lynette screamed and dropped her book. I burst into laughter and Lynette glared at me. "Silver!!" she yelled. "Sorry Lynette, I couldn't help it you were just so lost in that book." I said giggling
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 pm

I giggled. "Whatever. What's up?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 pm

"Oh nothing...." I said remembering my morning and blushed. "I was bored and thought I'd come see what you were up to. Zane not around? You two are usually always together." I asked with a smile. It was obvious Lynette and Zane had a thing for each other. I think everyone noticed it but them.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 pm

"He went to hang out with the Crims. Did you get the invite for the Masquerade?" I asked, blushing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:40 am