Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 pm

"Oh okay." Lynette's face turned red so I figured there was more to the story Wink "Yes I did!" I said enthusiastically. "I can't wait I bet it is going to be so much fun! I hear that she has the most amazing parties. I love the masquerade theme."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 238 - Ordinary but not-so ordinary..

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:26 pm

"Yeah, I've been to a ton of them. They're amazing." I said. "Are you going with anyone?" I asked.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:30 pm

"As of right now, no I'm not. Are you going with anyone?" I asked.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:31 pm

"Um, yeah. Zane asked me." I said, smiling and blushing at the same time.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 pm

"Awwww Lynette!! That's perfect!" I said smiling. "You like him don't you?" I winked at her.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm

I blushed and nodded. "You decide what you're wearing yet?" I asked.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 pm

"You too are perfect, Lynette! You can tell he is crazy about you just by the way he looks at you. I have a few ideas. I was thinking something pink and maybe an animal print mask. Have you decided yet?" I asked.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm

I giggled. "No, I haven't decided. I'm thinking a long black ball gown and a purple mask."
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm

"That will look great! Black and purple go awesome together. You and Zane should go matching." I said giggling. "I think I'll go with a short pink dress and maybe a zebra print mask, something like that."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 pm

"That would look great, Pink and Zebra print are perfect together." I said. "Maybe I can get to where a black suit but a purple shirt." I giggled.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm

"That would be absolutely adorable! Sorry if I'm prying, but are you and Zane a couple now?" I asked with a huge smile.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:00 pm

"I... don't know. I guess so." I said, blushing, giggling, and smiling all at the same time.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm

"Awwww Lynette! How sweet!" I said bouncing up and down. "Maybe I can get Tristin to talk to him and spill some details." I said winking at Lynette. Her face was solid red but she was obviously overjoyed about Zane.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 pm

I giggled. "We should go shopping for our dresses. I know this great store in Ironshore... or there's one in Snowhaven that's great, too. Which one would you like to go to?" I asked.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:11 pm

"Great idea! I'm up for either. I haven't been to them yet so you pick!"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:13 pm

"I say Snowhaven, they might have some sales because of the Masquerade." I said. We got in our spaceships and flew off. We arrived at the Snowhaven shortly. We walked to the store and looked at the windows. "Yep. They have a line of masks for it, too!" I exclaimed, dragging Silver into the store with me.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:17 am

Lynette and I made it back to Eastlyn after shopping. We landed our ships next to her house and went inside. I bounced up and down happily, "Lynette, I'm so happy I'm going with Tristin." I giggled.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 am

"Eeek!" I squealed. "I know! I'm so excited!!" I exclaimed. "Okay, accessories!" I said, heading over to my jewelry box. "I think I'll wear this black choker aaaaand.." I said, scanning the box, "this purple wrist band." I said. "What about you, Silver? You can look through it if you like." I said, grabbing my stuff and stepping away from it.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 am

"Those will go great! Thanks Lynette." I started digging through the jewelry box. "Oh I love this black necklace, and the matching bracelet! This pink hair pink will go great with the dress." I said getting even more excited. "Now for hair and makeup!"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 am

I giggled. "Alright!" I said, pulling out my makeup box and the basket with my hair stuff in it. I grabbed my purple skull hair barrette out. I decided I'd tease my hair a little and stick the skull barrette to a purple bow and put it in the side of my hair. For my makeup I decided to do black eyeshadow, and then put purple eyeshadow on over it, but making sure that you could still see it. I decided I'd use some black mascara and clear, sparkly lip gloss. "Figured out what you're doing?" I asked Silver after pulling out everything I needed.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 am

"I think I'll curl my hair and leave it down, I'll pin back one side with the pink clip. As for the makeup, silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and mascara. Also some light pink sparkly lip gloss, it will go well with the dress." I began putting my hair up in rollers.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am

"Alright. I'm gonna tease my hair, and slide in this bow,"-I held up the bow I had made-"the makeup? I'm doing black eyeshadow, and then purple eyeshadow on top of that, but you'll still be able to see the black eyeshadow. And then I'm going to use black mascara and some clear sparkly lip gloss." I explained, taking some anti-frizz hair stuff and putting it on and then I began to tease my hair.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

"That's is going to look awesome, Lynette!" I finished putting the rollers in my hair and started working on my makeup. "So we have two new Leviathans! Reaper and Ax seem to be close." I said with a smile.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 am

"Yeah. I think they knew each other before.." I trailed off. I finished teasing my hair, put the bow in, and started on my makeup. I put on the black eyeshadow and then the purple. I applied the mascara and then put the lip gloss on. "Okay, I'll be right back, gotta change into my dress." I said, grabbing my dress and going into the bathroom to change. A few minutes later I emerged with my jewelry and outfit on. "What do you think?" I asked Silver.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:21 am

"Lynette you look absolutely amazing! That's awesome, it all goes together so well." I pulled the rollers out of my hair, luckily the curls turned out good. "I'll go change into my dress." I put on my dress and boots and came back out to show Lynette. "The boys should be getting here soon." I said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:29 am