EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Continue of day 238 Ambrosine

Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Continue of day 238 Ambrosine

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 pm

RainBlade and I landed our ships in Vertacre forest. I jumped out of my ship and walked over to help RainBlade out of hers. The forest was absolutely stunning. The trees were the biggest I had ever seen and flowers grew everyone displaying vibrant colors. The river was also beautiful, the water was a stunning clear blue. I saw Garden Fairies busily tending to the flowers. RainBlade guided me through the forest. "The forest is amazing, I've never seen anything like it." I told her. "I bet you love living here."
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Re: Continue of day 238 Ambrosine

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

I got a call from Zane. "Shopping!? Are you serious? Oh theres a party. I didn't know, I've been in Vertacre Forest with RainBlade. Alright I'll meet you outside the store." I told RainBlade goodbye and that I had had a wonderful time with her. I headed off in my space ship to Snowhaven. Zane had said Silver wanted to ask me something hmm..I wondered what she wanted.

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 8:02 am