Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

+2
Skyler Sofiel
Keylee Sachael
6 posters

continue of day 238

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

continue of day 238 - Page 2 Empty Re: continue of day 238

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:55 pm

"One second." I replied smiling at him. I started looking around the store and found a hot pink shirt similar to the one Zane would be wearing, only it had black stripes. I saw some black leather pants and grabbed them for him giggling. I'm sure he will just love this. I brought the clothes back over to him "How do you like this?" I asked.

Last edited by Silver Comet on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 pm

I looked up at her horrified, I sighed. "Alright thats fine, but you owe me." I said. I took the clothes from her and went to pay for them trying not to think about what I was going to have to wear. I paid and walked back over to the group.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 am

I giggled at the leather pants Silver had gotten for Tristin. I looked at my watch. "Okay, Tristin, Zane, you two can go do whatever, and Silver, you and me can decide what makeup and all we're wearing with our outfits at my place. Tristin, Zane, meet us at my place in... two hours." I said. They looked horrified at how long I said. "We've gotta accessorize!!" I exclaimed, dragging Silver back to the spaceships. "Bye!" We called over our shoulders at them.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:06 am

"See ya!" I shouted back to them. "I suppose we can go over to your place, Tristin. Oh, hey, Wyatt, you going to the Masquerade with anyone?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am

"Bye guys." I said waving to them as Lynette dragged me away. We got in our ships headed back to Lynette's house.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:12 am

"Fine with me, its still a little messy though." I waved goodbye to the girls and got in my ship. I yelled out the door, "Hey Wyatt, your welcome to come to my place with us if you would like." I turned on the mic and saw Zane heading to his ship. I started off to Ambrosine.

Last edited by Tristin Youngblood on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 am

" Thanks, Tristin." I smiled and returned to my ship, heading after Trisitin to his place. I turned on the mike. "Oh .. and yeah, Zane. I WAS thinking of asking someone..."
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:37 am

I landed my spaceship near Tristin's house, planning on checking how he had dressed for Silver. She was a good friend and i wanted to make sure her date looked good, too. As I walked out of my spaceship, a faint voice rang in my ears, flying on the breeze. "Rainblade." I shivered. Who was it? I grabbed my light saber and crawled behind a tree. My mouth dropped. I rushed out from the tree, yelling," Wyatt? Is that you?" I froze. He turned around and smiled. "Finally. You are the reason I came here and i haven't seen you yet." I giggled. "You goof! I live right over there." I punched him playfully in the arm. I had known Wyatt all my life. "No one told me..." He put his arm around me and playfully chocked me. "Hey! I cant.. breathe..." HE finally let loose. "So.. you goin to the dance tonight? IN Snowhaven, I mean.." I vlushed and turned my back to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm