Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

2 posters

Day 239 - RainBlade

Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 239 - RainBlade Empty Day 239 - RainBlade

Post by Serena Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 am

Day 239 - RainBlade X10Wyatt and I had missed the Masquerade, after all, and had stayed up all night at my home. Although i was still shocked when i woke up to him sleeping soundly on my lap. My face burned red as I overflowed with embarassment. Slowly, slowly his eyes opened. "Good morning, Princess." He winked at me and lifted his head. "Haha! Lookes like we missed the Masquerade. I guess i bought this gift for you for no reason..." He handed me a silver box. I opened it, and inside, a beautiful blue dress was folded neatly. It had gold on the sleeves, a white bow in the middle, and it came with a shining gold tiara and necklace.
    "Wyatt.. its beautiful.." I told him, still staring down at the wonderful dress.I will wear it at the next party, for sure! I looked up at him, tried to smile, but ended up blushing insteadHe kissed me gently on my forehead. "Rainblade..." he whispered. Then, there was a knock on the door.

Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 239 - RainBlade Empty Re: Day 239 - RainBlade

Post by Serena Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 am

Day 239 - RainBlade Anime-10
    I couldn't wait for later in the day. I was going to dye my hair. Blue. I had seen some pictures, and i loved how it looked!

When it was finally over, i had only gotten the dye that lasted for a week, to see if i liked it. If i didn't, it would wash right off in a week. The sun was high as i hopped into my spaceship and headed for Wyatt's house. When I arrived, he opened the door and smiled. "Blue hair. I like it. A lot." I blushed and giggled. "Thanks!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I liked the feel of his warm body against mine. And then, the feel of his soft lips over mine. I thought i was going to die. I put my hands on his arms and then moved them up behind his neck. I felt his wet hair and twirled my fingers in it.
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

When i finally let go of RainBlade, I smiled yet again. "Come on in, lets watch a movie." I motioned my hand inside. "Okay..." She said, obviously still in a daze. When we settled down on the couch, RainB'ade's face was as red as a strawberry. No, maybe redder. I gently grabbed her hand. "Relax, its just a movie wit your 'best friend.'" I stuck my toungue out at her. She giggled.
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Later, after the movie, the mailman sent yet ANOTHER invitation to a party from Snowhaven. Ths time, A Ball. I jumped with excitement. "Hey look, Wyatt! A ball..." I said, already imagining myself in the beautiful dress from Wyatt. He walked towards me holding two cups of steaming hot chocolate. "What..? Didn't she just thorw a party a day ago? Geez.. that Empress of Snow can never have enough parties..." He said to me while handing me one the the cocoa mugs. He took a sip and i started to laugh uncontrollably. "Your face.. chocolate.. mustache!" i siad between laughs. Wyatt had a long line of chocolate across his upper lip, and a mini marshmellow was stuck in the chocolate. I handed him a mirror. He started laughing, too. But he dipped his finger in his mug and swiped some on my face. "Hey!" I complained. We had a hot-chocolate fight, right there in the middle of his living room.

Finally, when it was over, i loooked at Wyatt and said, " Hey, you wanna go to Ironshore and explore with me? I'm kinda bored...." He gladly agreed and we set off in our spaceships.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am