EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 239 in Eastlyn

Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 239 in Eastlyn

Post by Zane Hadraniel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 pm

I woke up and got ready. I poured myself some water and took a sip of
    it. I sat the water down and decided to go wake up Lynette. She keeps waking me up. It's only fair I wake her up, I thought. I walked over to her house and walked into her bedroom. I whispered in her ear, "Wake up, sleepyhead."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 239 in Eastlyn

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm

I opened my eyes slowly to see Zane sitting on the other edge of the bed. I smiled. "Mr. Always-Sleep-Late is up earlier than me? Oh no... this can't be!" I joked.

Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Of course he is," I said. "He's sitting right here in front of you, isn't he? Or are you talking about someone else?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 pm

I giggled. "Yes, he is." I got up, turned on my music,-Replace Me, one of my favorite songs-and went to go pour myself some coffee. Zane got up and followed me into the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets to find the coffee I wanted. "There!" I said, grabbing it. I turned on the coffee maker and turned back to Zane, pushing myself up on the counter. Zane leaned in so our foreheads were touching. "And what are we doing today?" I asked. "I've got nothing planned." He replied, leaning in more and kissing me lightly on the lips, smiling. I blushed. The coffee maker beeped, notifying us that the coffee was ready. I walked over smiling, grabbing a mug and pouring the coffee into it. "Coffee?" I asked Zane, without turning around.

Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 pm

I thought about it for a second. "Sure."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:17 pm

"Alright," I said, reaching up and grabbing another mug and pouring coffee into it. I turned around, handed it to Zane, and took a sip of mine. We walked into the living room and lounged on the couch, talking for a while, taking a few breaks to sip our coffee.

Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:42 am

After I got back from adventuring with Reaper I lounged on the couch for a while until I got a call from Silver, saying she'd found a new city. I told her I'd be there ASAP. I put my book down, turned the music off, and got in my spaceship and flew over to the coordinates my GPS had given me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 8:04 am