EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 239 - Silver Comet

Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 239 - Silver Comet

Post by Keylee Sachael on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I looked around realizing I was on Tristin's couch, again. I sat up searching for the source of the smell. I looked behind me into the kitchen and saw Tristin. "Mmm Coffee." I said. Tristian looked up and smiled, probably trying not to laugh at the mess that was my hair.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Silver was finally awake. "Good morning, you know you sleep like the dead." I walked over to the couch bringing her some coffee.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:23 pm

I laughed, "Sorry, I guess I must of been really tired from the party. I don't remember anything after falling asleep on the way home." He laughed and we talked some more. We watched TV for a little while and drank coffee. "I should probably get home. I'll see you later! Thanks for letting me stay here last night again."
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:27 pm

"No problem, Silver. Your welcome to stay here any time you like." She got up and went to the door, I followed after her and gave her a goodbye hug. She smiled and her cheeks turned pink. "I'll see you later." I tried not to laugh as she stumbled out the door looking nervous.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I walked home giggling with joy. Maybe he does like me too, I thought. I picked out a dress to wear and hopped in the shower, getting ready for the day.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 pm

After getting myself ready I decided to go visit Lynette and see how she liked the party. I didn't get to talk to her last night. I called Tristin letting him know that I was leaving. He said he was going to get his house organized and maybe go surfing later. I went out to my ship and put the coordinates for Eastlyn in my GPS. I got a little sleepy so I set the cruise control and drifted off. An odd beeping noise woke me up, it was coming from my GPS. The screen had went black. I looked outside and saw water. Well darn it I'm lost now, I thought. I thought I may have been near Ironshore when I saw the water. I went a little farther and started to see a coral reef. There are no reefs in ironshore....I saw an island up ahead. The sky was turning dark around me as I approached the island, I saw the moon growing brightly. Well this is weird..I decided to land my ship on the island.

Continued to day 239, Bright Water Island
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 pm

I had just came back in from surfing when I got a call from Silver. She told me that she had found a new city, it was and Island. A new city? I couldn't believe it. I changed out of my swimsuit and went out to my ship. I found her ship in my GPS and set the coordinates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:02 am