Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

2 posters

Day 240 - Mastering the elements...

Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 240 - Mastering the elements... Empty Day 240 - Mastering the elements...

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 pm

I woke up, got dressed, and went outside to the river to practice bending the water. Overnight I had decided to just say "bending" instead of "controlling". "Well, you know, I guess it'll be easier to take showers now." I said to myself, laughing. I stopped for a while and went back inside to read.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 240 - Mastering the elements... Empty Re: Day 240 - Mastering the elements...

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 am

I land beside Lyn's ship, and walk up to her door. Knocking and thinking to myself, I wonder how her new found powers are going?
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 240 - Mastering the elements... Empty Re: Day 240 - Mastering the elements...

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 am

I hear a knock at the door and go over to open it. "Hey Reaper, what's up?" I ask.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 am

"Ooh, nothing much. How about you? Learn anything new today?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:07 am

"Not really." I said. "Oh, but I've been practicing this.." I said, bending the air to make a ball to sit on and moving it around. But when I tried to move it around it vanished underneath me. I caught myself just before I fell. I laughed. "I guess I gotta practice more."
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 am

I couldn't help but laugh. "Haha, I guess so. But hey, now you don't have to clean, you can just blow it away!"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 am

"Oh, yeah! And it's gonna be way easier to shower."
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 am

"Hahah I bet. Well, I just thought I would stop by and see how everything was going. I guess I better get back and see what Ax is up to. C'ya!!"

I wave goodbye and head back to my ship. I know it hasn't been very long since I left, but maybe Ax changed his mind, and didn't take a nap after all.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 am

"Okay, see ya!" I waved, going off to the river after Reaper left to practice water bending. I managed to make a small wave without having any water go out of the river and decided to go read some more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:35 pm