EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 240 - Shadow Beach.

Alex Phisarious
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 240 - Shadow Beach.

Post by Alex Phisarious on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:17 pm

I woke up early and thought I would go to Shadow Beach. Reaper was still sleeping, so I left her a note and slipped out the door. The sun wasn't completely up yet as I made my way to my ship. I didn't exactly know where the beach was, but I could probably figure it out.
    A few hours later, I finally found it. Reaper was right, it was nothing but a giant shadow. This looks like my kind of place.
    I land my ship near some trees, grab my light saber, and get out. I walk a few feet and a figure appears before me. I put my light saber in front of me and ask "who are you?"
    They say nothing, and continue to come closer.
    "Who are you?" I demand.
    They stop just a few feet in front of me and a face appears on the figure.
    "I am Storm Warden. You need to leave," he says.
    "I don't mean any harm. I was just looking."
    "Go no further. You need to leave, now." His face grows angry. He's getting annoyed. Maybe I could trick him into staying.
    "I tell you what... I'll leave on one condition."
    His eyes narrow and he takes a few minutes. "What condition?" he asks.
    I smile and say "I'll leave if you tell me why the shadow is here."
    He takes a great sigh and says "The shadow is here because the beach calls to it. We are here for a reason. That is all I can tell you. Now you must leave."
    I stand there for a moment and give in. "Fine, but I will be back."
    I turn around walk back to my ship. I look over my shoulder and I can't see him anymore. When I reach the trees where I parked my ship, I walk past it and go down the other side of the beach. I make sure no one is following me and continue down the beach.
    A few miles down I come up on a sand castle. This is not your normal sound castle. It's towers are so high, that you cannot see the tops. The walls are thick and they stretch for a mile. I wonder who lives here. I wonder if anyone else knows about this? I don't see anyone around but I'm still cautious as I walk up to it. I'm thinking that since it is a sand castle, it should be easy to knock over. Wrong! I try to cut into the walls with my light saber and nothing happens. I take my hands and run it along the walls and it's as hard as a rock. How can that be? It's sand! Not cement! I hear a noise and look to my right. The gate is opening, and there are people coming out of the castle. I watch as the last person leaves and I slip inside before the gate closes. Luckily, there was a wall just by the door and I hid behind that. I look around the wall and see a few more people in the middle of the castle. It's amazing. The walls go as high as the sky and the coral, that is everywhere, is all different colors.
    I feel like someone is watching me and turn to my left.
    "Geez! Dude, you just don't sneak up on someone like that." I say, still trying to get my heart back to normal rhythm.
    It's that Shadow dude. "I told you to leave!" he yells.
    "Dude, keep your voice down or your going to get us both caught," I say as I look around to make sure no one heard him. I turn back to look at him and he says "I warned you." He throws his hands up in the air and a ball of light forms between them. Everything goes black. I wake up, and I'm back in my ship. What the hell. I bang my fist on the floor in anger. I can't believe that. I look around for the time and my jaw drops. I've been gone for seven hours. Reaper must be worried sick. I jump up and speed off back to Ambrosine.
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 240 - Shadow Beach.

Post by Spirit Reaper on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:06 pm

I woke up this morning to find Ax was already gone. I walked into the kitchen and found the note he had left. It said he had gone to the beach and would be back later. Thinking nothing of it, I take Marley outside and check on the crops. After walking around with Marley for a bit, we take some strawberries and go back to the house. I wash the strawberries off and give some to Marley. "Your quite welcome" I say to him. He gives me what I think is a smile, and walks into the living room. I decided to go take a shower to pass the time before Ax comes home.
    When I get out of the shower, he still isn't back, so I go outside and sit down. The sun is out and the wind is blowing. I close my eyes for a minute and notice the sun has been blocked out. I open my eyes and see Ax standing in front of me.
    I jump up and give him a big hug. "Where have you been?!?"

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:06 pm

"Eh, you know. Here and there. How was your day?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm

"It was fine. Tell me, what did you do? Did you go anywhere else besides the beach?"

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 pm

"Uhm, not really. I pretty much stayed at the beach... I'm gonna go take a shower and take a nap. You don't mind, do you?"
    I didn't want to tell her about shadow beach just yet. I hated to lie, but I had to find out more about it, before I could tell her. She didn't mention it before, so I'm thinking she doesn't know about the castle. I'll tell her later. Yeah, later is good.
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 pm

"Sure... I'm going over to Lyn's anywyas. I see you later."
    I give him a hug and turn to walk towards my ship. I turn to look over my shoulder, but he's already inside the house. I get into my spaceship and head over to Lyn's.
    I hope he's feeling okay. I hope nothing happened while he was at the beach.

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 am

Reaper takes off in her ship and I go inside to take a shower.
    When I get out of the shower, I look for something to eat in the kitchen. I don't feel like taking a nap right now. Food is what I want. I haven't eaten this morning, and after all that, I think I need something to eat. I find some stuff to make a sandwich with and some tea. I sit down at the table and enjoy my lunch. That is, until Marley is scratching my leg for a bit of the sandwich. "I'll give you some as long as you don't tell your momma. Deal?" He sticks his tongue out and I take that as a yes. "Okay, okay. Here you go," as I bend down to give him a bite, he nearly takes my finger off. "Geeze. Your welcome!"
    I can't help but that about the beach. I'm wondering what they are keeping behind those castle walls. Oh, who am I kidding, there's nothing there. It's just a castle... with a bunch of... dead guys... in it.
    I feed the last bite of my sandwich to Marley, clean my dishes, and walk into the living room. I look out the window and see Reaper's neighbor outside. It looks like she's moving. Just then, Reaper's ship pulls up to the house and I walk outside.
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 am

I decided not to go home right away. Instead I just drove around for a bit. When I finally do decide to go home, I fly the space ship around Ambrosine for a while to make sure all is okay. I see Silver's ship outside her house and land next to my house. When I get out of the ship, I see Ax standing outside.
    "Hey. I thought you were taking a nap."

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 am

"I decided not to. Instead I took a shower and had lunch. What about you? How was your friend?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 am

"Lyn was fine. Why don't we just sit outside for a while. It's really nice out here today."

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:14 am

I smiled and said "Sure."
    We sat outside for quite some time and watched the neighbors walk back and forth from house to space ship.
    I turned to Reaper and asked "would you like something to drink?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:26 am

"Yeah. Sure," I smiled. Ax was always very thoughtful. A long time ago, before he left, he would surprise you just when you thought he wasn't paying any attention. Sometimes when I had a bad day, he would show up with a handfull of purple orchids. He always knew how to put a smile on my face and make my day. I wonder if that part of him has changed much. Now that he's back, I can't imagine what it would be like with out him. I thank Sir Beckenhime all the time for introducing us. Somehow I think he knew we were meant to be together.

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:38 am

"Okay, I'll be right back."
    In the kitchen, I pour some tea into cups filled with ice and take them out to Reaper.
    Marley has slipped out the door and is now sitting in my chair.
    "Marley, I do believe I was sitting there first." He looks at me as though he is the king of this castle. Finally he gives up and goes to sit under the shade.
    I hand Reaper the tea, "here you go."
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:51 am

"Thank you very much."
    I take a few sips from the glass and say "I think I'm going to go over and say good-bye to Silver before she leaves. Would you like to come with me?"

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:55 am

"That's okay, hun. You go ahead. Me and Marley are going to have a little talk about how it's not okay to eat my shoes."
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 am

I laughed. "You do that. and while your at, ask him where my red heels went. They've mysteriously vanished the other night, and I have YET to find them."
    I wink at Ax and walk towards Silver's house.

Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 am

"So how is she?" I say as Reaper walks back to the house.
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 am

"Good. They've finished packing and they're getting ready to leave."

Commodore

The ending of the day.

Post by Alex Phisarious on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:29 pm

"That's good. Wanna go get something to eat? Maybe fly around a bit?" I asked.
    Reaper shook her head and grabbed her bag. I helped her into my ship and we flew around Levi for a while. When Reaper said she was hungry, we went to the Tavern and had dinner. Afterwards, we went to see Sir Beckenhime, say hello the birds, and then joined the Empress for dessert. On the way home, Reaper fell asleep in the chair next to me. When we got back to the house, I carried her in, out her to bed, fed Marley, and went to bed myself.
    It's been a LONG day.

Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:59 pm