EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 240 - Bright Water Island

Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 240 - Bright Water Island

Post by Keylee Sachael on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:34 am

I woke up early to head back to Ambrosine. I had to pack up and bring my things over to my new house. I need to get Lynette to come and lift up all the boxes for me, I though to myself with a laugh. I hoped she was having fun with her new powers. I walked around the island for a little while before I left, there was still a lot places that I had not seen yet. I went back to my ship and left for Ambrosine.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 240 - Bright Water Island

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm

We landed on the beach after the long ride from Ambrosine. Tristin helped me out of the ship and walked over to the water, Spot tagged along after him. Tristin hadn't wanted to leave him. "Want to go surfing?" I asked. "We can unload this stuff later."
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:30 pm

"Yeah, be right back." I replied smiling at her. I grabbed my shorts out of the ship and went to change.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm

I changed into my suit in the ship. I left my board on the beach and walked out into the water. I reached out with my mind and focused on the sounds coming from under the water. It was still mystified by all the activity going on in one place. I could hear from the fish that the mermaids were out tending to the reef. I heard Tristin walking back over. "Watch this!" I told him. I walked out deeper in the water and whistled loudly. Three dolphins popped up out of the water doing flips. I laughed "They want to play."
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm

"Wow, that's awesome." I said laughing. I walked out deeper into the water with Silver. One of the dolphins came over and bumped into my leg. "Hey!" I said, surprised.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

"Aww he likes you!" I told Tristin laughing. "Hold onto to his dorsal fin, they want to take us for a ride." The dolphins shot off with us, I laughed happily. They were so playful. We swam with the dolphins for a while and then came back to get our surfboards. After surfing we went back inside to get some food. We ate and then started bringing boxes in from my ship. It was getting late, we were both sleepy after our busy day.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

"Is it okay if I crash here tonight, Silver? Its a long way back to Ambrosine and its pretty late." The long way back wasn't the only reason. I liked spending time with Silver. It was strange not having her around last night.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 pm

"Of course you can stay!" I told him. I smiled, happy that I wouldn't be here alone tonight. We watched TV for a little while and Tristin fell asleep on the couch. I went to my room and wasn't asleep before long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 8:04 am