Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 241 - Going to Vertacre with Zane

Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 241 - Going to Vertacre with Zane Empty Day 241 - Going to Vertacre with Zane

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 pm

"Now wake up or I'm gonna have to break the news to all your friends that you're dead." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and realized I was laying down on the couch, a book over my chest. And Zane was standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey, Zane." I said, stretching. "I must've fallen asleep reading." I said, setting the book down on the coffee table and going to my room to get dressed. Zane waited on the couch. "Oh, by the way, I decided to go to Vertacre today. You wanna come?" I said to Zane as I emerged from the bathroom wearing a short, red dress with black gloves. "Sure," Zane replied, heading towards the spaceships. We got in the spaceships and flew over to Vertacre.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 241 - Going to Vertacre with Zane Empty Re: Day 241 - Going to Vertacre with Zane

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 pm

We landed at Eastlyn a few minutes later. "Oh, Zane?" "Yeah?" "How long are you planning on staying here? I mean, I don't mind you staying here, I actually like having someone here to talk to, but I was just wondering." He thought about it and then finally said "I don't know. Maybe I'll just live here, haha." I laughed and walked up to my house. Zane followed me up the steps and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before waving and heading back to his place. I giggled and went inside. I put on my pajamas and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep quickly.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:05 am