EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 241 ~ Wyatt Stardagger

Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Day 241 ~ Wyatt Stardagger

Post by Zach on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Wake up, Wyatt! Wake up! I awoke with a start. Sharp breaths of air whipped in and out of my mouth. I felt like someone had stuffed a torch down my throat while i was asleep. Suddenly, the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Getting out of bed, I grabbed my light saber and crept silently toward the door. I creaked it open just enough to see outside, and I nearly fainted from shock. Figures in dark clothes had set RainBlade's house on fire. The figures walked slowly towards her spaceship. I raced out and yelled, more at the spaceship than the intruders. "RainBlade! You've GOT to wake up!" The strangers, obviously shocked, turned and ran. That direction.. they're headed to Lynette's. I thought.A groggy looking RainBlade emerged at the door of her spaceship, and her jaw dropped at the sight of her burning home. She looked at the running stangers, long and hard, and then finally at me. Did I see a flicker fear in her blazing green eyes? She finally spoke, but her words just about froze my insides. "Wyatt..? What happened to you?"
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 241 ~ Wyatt Stardagger

Post by Serena on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Even as I heard my home crack and burn in flames, my eyes were glued on Wyatt. His hair looked like it had been burned by ashes, and his eyes raged a blood-red. Strands of his hair were draped across his eyes, and beads of sweat covered his forehead. "Serena..." he muttered under his breath. Only Wyatt knew my real name. His words hung in the air, making it even harder to breathe. In one swift movement, Wyatt outstretched one arm and i fainted from the shock.
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 pm

When RainBlade fainted into my arms, I saw my reflection in her eyes. There is no way that is me. I assured myself. But I looked again. How? Before losing conciousness, RainBlade reached up and touched my face. "Is it you?" came a faint voice. And then her eyes closed.

Later, in my spaceship, I paced back and forth. RainBlade lay on the couch, sleeping deeply. I stopped pacing and stared in the mirror. "What does this mean..? " I muttered, more to the mirror than myself. "No! Stop! Let go of him!" RainBlade cried, startling me. I sat down next to her and held her hand. "Its alright.. Serena... I'm here." Ths seemed to do no good. "Give me the old Wyatt back!!" she screamed before bursting into tears and waking up. I hugged he hard, not wanting to let go. "I'm here, Rain. You need to calm down." she did as told. I went in the kitchen and brewed some hot chocolate. When I handed RainBLade her cup, I asked, " What did you see?" RainBLade trembled before answering.
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 pm

I shivered, even though Wyatt's spaceship was warm. I felt like a cold presence had entered the room. "You.. and Lynette... were surrounded by a dark shadow. I.. I.. couldn't do anything but watch. I couldn't will my body to move." I burst into tears again, not even knowing why. They just flowed and wouldn't stop. The tears, I mean. "Shh. It's alright. It'll be okay, Rain." Suddenly my tears stopped. "How do you know? Just LOOK at you." I despised the words after i had said them, wishing they'd go back in my mouth. But i couldn't give it a second thought. A cold fear grasped my heart and held it tight. "Wyatt. It's Lynette. She's in trouble."
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 am

I grabbed RainBlade's hand. "Are you sure?" I asked her. All she did was nod her head. "Alright."I grabbed my light saber and pulled her outside. A warm rain drizzled on my face. Unexpected ly RainBlade pulled her hand away from mine."Wyatt. You.. you... you're... changing.." Every inch of her trembled with fear. I looked down at the puddle at my feet. I couldn't believe my eyes.A soft light thrummed around my head, and the rain seemed to wash away the black in my hair. My eyes looked as if someone was pouring milk into a glass, blue being poured into the red. In less than a minute, i was myself again "What the..?" A scream pierced the night. It came from Lynette's house.
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 pm

I grabbed the ruffles of my long night gown and took off for Lynette's house. I heard Wyatt's screams behind me, but i wouldn't stop running. Sudden;y, I stopped. Someone was watching me. My heart pounded against my ribcage, too loudly. My ears pricked up. A tree branch snapped. I turned and tipoed backwards, toward my house. I needed my bow and arrow. As soon as the ever-strong someone's-watching-yu feeling slightly dimmed, i dashed towards my house.
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 am

I slammed the door open, and i saw it. I grabbed my bow andarrow and headed out, by fading-blue hair swaying behind me. I crouched behind the trees, slowly approaching Lynette's house. Then it hit me : Lynette and Zane had gone to Vertacre! Thank goodness she was safe. But then, who screamed? My heart began to beat faster in my chest, becoming almost unbearable. With trembling hands I readied an arrow in my bow, just to be sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:20 am