EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 241 - Bright Water Island

Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 241 - Bright Water Island

Post by Keylee Sachael on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 am

ring ring ring

I woke up to a very annoying noise. I jumped up wondering what it was. Oh, my phone I thought to myself. I grabbed my cell off the nightstand.
    "Hello?" I said sleepily. It was Lynette, she said we had a new Leviathan and I needed to come ASAP. Lynette was talking fast and had already hung up before I could ask what was wrong. I got up and went to find Tristin. It was really late, I never woke up on time with the island being dark. I got Tristin up and told him about Lynette's call. I went back to my room and changed my clothes. Tristin and I headed out to our ships and left for the forest.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 241 - Bright Water Island

Post by Keylee Sachael on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:43 pm

continued - Vertacre Forest day 241

As my ship got closer to the Island I started to hear a flutter of activity in my head. It sounded like Alenne was up to something. I tried to block it out and focus so I wouldn't crash into a tree or something.
    "Oh my God...."
    I heard Tristin say over the mic. "What?" I replied looking down at the Island. He didn't have to reply. There were saltwater crocodiles..everywhere. Tons of giant crocodiles all over the beach. I saw Alenne sitting on her rock. She looked up and waved at me. "Don't worry." She said, her voice in my head. "This is my own little personal defense system."
    "Don't worry about them, they won't eat us..I think. Alenne has a new army." I told Tristin as I landed my ship.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I landed my ship and went to get out the door. There was a huge crocodile right in front of me and it looked hungry. I saw Silver walking towards Alenne with them all at her feet. Apparently they weren't going to eat us. I got down and walked very slowly towards SIlver.
    "I need to talk to Alenne." Silver said.
    She sat down on the beach and that lost look came across her face. I sat down beside her not wanting to get too close to a crocodile.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 pm

"Alenne brought in the crocodiles to defend the Island when they come. She has a ton of sharks out in the water too. They won't mess with any of us. She also said that Lynette and I need to go to Eastlyn first thing in the morning. She told me to go to the lake and I'll hear what to do, whatever that means." I told Tristin. He nodded and we started walking back to my house. Spot jumped up and down happily when I opened the door. I sat down on the couch and put him in my lap. Tristin sat down beside me.
    "Can't believe it." I said, not being able to manage anything else.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm

"I know." I replied. I couldn't wait and longer, I had to tell her how I felt. "Silver I want you to know how much I care about you. From the first time I saw you I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've never felt this way about anyone before, I've never seen anyone like you before. When I'm not with you it hurts. I don't know how much time I'll have left to tell you this with what's about to happen. I would never forgive myself if something did happen and I never told you how I really felt. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:47 pm

"I love you too. Every part of me loves you, forever and always." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, my fingers twisting into his hair. He smiled at me and laid down on the couch, pulling me into his chest. I fell asleep feeling happy, not worrying about what was going to happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:20 am