EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 242 - Ambrosine

Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 242 - Ambrosine

Post by Keylee Sachael on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hey Lyn, I think I might take you up on that fire offer. It's getting dark and here and it's freezing!" I said. I yawned and put a hand over my mouth. I was tired but I doubted me or anyone would be able to sleep well tonight.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:21 pm

"Alright," I smiled, and made a fire on the ground.

Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm

I waited for the others to leave before I turned and walked the other direction. There was a cavern on the other side of this mountain that I needed to get to. I just wanted to see it before the war. Who knows what will happen to it during the battle.
    Once I reach the cavern I stop and make sure no one is watching me. Once I'm sure I can't hear anything or anyone, I make my way inside the cavern. The last bit of sunshine is making shadows on the cavern walls. It's too dark to see all the waterfalls, but I can hear them. I follow the path down to the bottom of the cavern and look around for the pink flowers. "Duh, Reaper. Use the force!" I say to myself and take out my lightsaber from my backpack. Slightly laughing at myself, I point the lightsaber at the ground and look for the flowers. After walking a few feet further, I see them. "There they are. Finally." I bend over and move the flowers off to the side. I have to make sure no one is near when I lift the hatch up. Once the hatch is open, I reach inside and pull out a small, purple velvet pouch. Emboidered on it are my initails. I close the hatch, put the flowers back over it and head out of the cavern. I stop and notice a figure standing at the entrance of the cavern. I still had my lightsaber out, so I walk closer.
    "Scare me to death why don't you?" I say as I see Ax standing there. The light from the moon hit his face and a comfort fell over me.
    "You didn't come back with the others, so I got worried. But when I thought about it, I knew where you were." He looked at me and asked, "Did you get it?"
    "Yes. I got it." I held the pouch up so he could see it and then put both the lightsaber and the pouch in the bottom of my backpack. "Let's get going before it gets too dark." Ax takes my hand and in the blink of an eye we are at the campsite.
    "Sorry. Took a little bit longer than I thought. Nice fire. Anyone hungry?" I say as I look around at everyone.

Admiral

Post by Serena on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 am

"I am," I breathed softly, taking a deep breath of the clear air and scooting next to the fire. Sasha sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Smiling, I looked at my friends. "I have a pretty good feeling that we can do this, guys."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 am