EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

Day 243 - War

Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Re: Day 243 - War

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

I looked up after talking with the Empress. "Spaceships," I whispered. They didn't land, they just kept going. "Crocodiles too deadly, for ya?" I laughed softly to myself. "Why didn't they land?" I asked the Empress. "Oh, you think you guys are the only ones who have magical powers?" "No, we met a warlock so we know at least ONE other person has powers." "Yeah. Okay. Well I made it so they wouldn't land here. I won't get into the whole thing though. Just be glad I'm here. Who knows what god awful things they're doing to the others cities." She shook her head pitifully as she she said the last sentence. I nodded. "Catch ya later," I said, walking to Zane and kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and hugged me.

Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 pm

"Ambrosine and Shadow Beach will protect themselves. The undead guard Snowhaven Forest. The fairies in Vertacre Forest have snakes fighting by their side. Magnus, of course is guarding Mallowick Point along with the birds. They are all well protected. As you see, Alenne and I have the island protected." The Empress told us. "Silvermaple, Ironshore, Snowhaven, and Eastlyn need you. I suggest you split up."

"If anything goes wrong in Eastlyn, Python will be be able to contact you, Silver." Said Alenne.

"Well then Tristin and I will direct the fleet to Snowhaven. Good luck everyone." I said. Tristin hugged me tightly. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. He let me go and went to a ship without looking back. I climbed into the lead ship and tried not to think too much about what I was doing. I flew towards Snowhaven. I could see invader ships circling in the distance.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 pm

"Bye, Silver. Bye, Tristin!" I shouted at them when they were leaving. "Rosa, you go with Rain and Wyatt. You guys can decide where to go. Me and Zane are going to Eastlyn. But I have to do something first." They nodded. I ran back behind a tree, where no one could see me, and took off my backpack. I searched through it for the outfit I had packed. "Here it is." I put it on and walked back out. Zane smiled. "I remember that dress. It's a dress from your mother's side of the family, right?" I nodded. "Let's go," I said, walking over to the head ship of my space fleet. Zane went in the one behind it and we flew to Eastlyn. When we were getting close, we saw spaceships. "They'll see us if we land closer. But if we land now it'll take too long to walk over," I said over the intercom. "Yeah. I say we just land up there." "Okay." We went closer in, near the river, and landed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:33 am