Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

+2
Jace Hadraniel
Keylee Sachael
6 posters

Day 243 - War

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243 - War Empty Day 243 - War

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

I flew towards Snowhaven. The rest of the fleet followed behind me. I didn't know most of them, the Empress had her ways of gathering people. Tristin was on my right. As we got closer I could see the invader ships. It appeared they had arrived not long before us. Most of them hadn't landed yet and were still circling in the air. It was of course, snowing. The sky was black and covered in gray clouds. I hoped it stayed that way, it would be a lot easier to sneak up on them with cloud cover. The ships in my fleet did not have outside lights. From the outside the windows looked just as black as the rest of the ship. I spotted a group of five invader ships hovering above the city. Three of them had landed.

"Get Ready." I said over the mic. "They haven't noticed us yet, fire after me."

I shot at the biggest of the five. It exploded, catching the one beside it on fire. Before the remaining three had time to react my fleet was letting missiles go at them. The missiles looked like well, lightning.

"Nice, time to land now theres more on the ground. Be extremely careful. More may come so keep an eye out on the sky." I told the others.

I landed my ship and walked to Tristin side, light saber in hand. My wings stretched out behind my back. Today they were as black as my fleet. They seemed to change with my mood. Last night they had matched my hair, now they were as dark as I felt. I saw the rest of the fleet dissolve into the woods after the intruders.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Day 243 - War Empty Re: Day 243 - War

Post by Jace Hadraniel Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:59 pm

"You ok?" I asked Silver. She nodded her head. We flicked our light sabers on. It was hard to see. Good when we are in the air but bad on land.

"Let's check out their ships." I whispered.

I grabbed Silver's had and dragged her behind me. I opened the door to one and held my light saber in front of me. A scream pierced the air, coming out of the woods. Silver looked scared. I squeezed her hand and went inside. It was empty.

"This is kind of like ours, look they have a GPS. It probably works like ours, we should destroy them so the others can't track these." I took my light saber and fried it. We crept back out and did the same with the other two ships. Nothing seemed to be going on around the city. I assumed they were all in the woods.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Tristin and I left the ships and started walking into the woods. We went in the direction the Empress's recruits had went. I saw a footprint on the ground and walked over towards it.

"They have been here." I said to Tristin. I turned back around to face him. Two figures walked out from behind a tree, Tristin's back to him. "Tristin!" I screamed.

He spun around and hit them both with his glowing green saber. It electrocuted them, they dropped to the ground, dead. I bent down beside them. They both had jet black hair. There faces were humans but there arms were not. They were robotic. The rest was covered in a black suit. I didn't think I wanted to see their legs.

"They really aren't human.." Tristin whispered. "Makes me feel better about killing them."

Silver, there is trouble in Eastlyn. Please come. I heard Python say. A vision of falling angels flashed in my head.

"Tristin, I need to go to Eastlyn. Stay here with the rest of the fleet. There shouldn't be many left we took the majority of them out in the air. With the GPSs gone the other ones can't find them." I said.

"Be careful." He said and kissed me. I ran back to my ship. An invader was standing beside it. I bent behind a tree and hit the button on my saber to turn it to a dagger. I threw it between his shoulder blades. He dropped to the ground. I ran forward, pulled my saber out of his back and left.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 pm

I walked deeper in the forest and met up with the rest of the group. They were weaving through the trees all trying to stay close.

"Commodore." A man said, and nodded. I had seen him in Snowhaven before. He had curly brown hair and blue eyes. "We have taken out a good number of them. It seems there is another bunch of them up ahead. Keep an eye, I don't know their numbers." He told me.

We walked for a few more minutes and came up to a clearing. "Stay in the edge of the forest I whispered." They were gathered around their ships. I counted 10 of them. They outnumbered us but we had surprise on our side. The brown haired man waved his hand forward. I flicked my saber into a dagger. I crept up behind one of the. I brought my arms around his shoulders and cut his neck. He fell without a word. The next one was a bit tougher. He came from behind a ship and punched me in the face with a metal arm. I ducked and stabbed his chest. The rest of the group had already taken out the others. They all looked to be ok other than a few new cuts and bruises. I could feel my eye swelling from the robot's fist.

"Good show, Commodore." The brown haired man said.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

Skyler, Zane, and I landed our ships in Snowhaven. I got out of my ship and walked over to Skyler and Zane.

"I don't see anyone...which makes me even more suspicious." I said "How's the wing, Sky?" I asked, wondering where Jace was.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 pm

I tried moving my wing a little, and flinched. "I can move it, but it hurts." I looked around, to see where Jace was. I spotted him in the woods. His hair didn't hide him that well against the dark trees. But I suppose, if he crouched down, closer to the snow, he'd be more well-hid. Well, actually, I suppose with teleportation abilities, you don't need to hide. "Keylee, there's Jace. Over there. In the woods. You can go talk to him if you want. Me and Zane will wait for you here."

p.s. (ooc) we'll catch up to you guys (rain, reaper, etc) in a minute. don't worry. we're just doing our thing right now. (:
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:23 pm

"Okay, I'll go get him and we'll meet you guys back here."

I turned and ran through the woods to where I could just barely see Jace. He was leaning up against a tree. "Jace!" I yelled when I got close to him. I hugged him and asked if he was alright.

"I'm fine, we took out a few more of them. The rest of the fleet is out looking, I stayed by myself. Are you ok?" Asked Jace.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Skyler got her wing shot by one of the invaders though, she's doing ok. It's staring to get dark, we need to figure out where we are going to stay tonight." I replied.

Jace grabbed by hand and led me back to where Zane and Skyler were waiting.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:29 pm

I watched Keylee go off to get Jace. Zane put his arm around my back, careful not to touch my wings, and kissed me on the cheek. "It'll be fine," he whispered. I nodded. "I know. It's just... it just happened so fast. It's all overwhelming," I said as Keylee and Jace walked toward us. "Now what?" I asked them.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm

"Well its getting dark, we should probably decide where we are all going to stay for the night." I said.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

"Yeah, I guess. Where do you guys think we should stay?" I said, resting my head on Zane's shoulder.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 am

"How about we just stay here tonight? I think we will be safe and I don't know if we have the energy for another trip tonight." I said, leaning my head on Jace and trying to stay awake.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:31 am

"Yeah," I said, yawning. "I think there's a little hotel where we can stay at for the night." I forced open my eyes and we walked through the snow to get there. We walked inside and the guys went to get us some rooms while me and Keylee laid down on the two couches they had in the lobby.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 am

Zane and I paid for our rooms. I called Ax and told him where we were all staying. Zane and I went back to the girls, they were already asleep. I picked up Keylee and Zane got Skyler. We carried them up to the rooms.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 am

Ax had gotten a call and was told where we needed to be. He drove the rest of the way to Snowhaven and landed near a hotel. Serena and I gathered the things we needed for the night while the boys checked in. While walking to the hotel lobby, I noticed it was very quiet. I couldn't hear anything. Seemed a little strange to be that quiet in the middle of the war. Everyone else was already asleep, so I left a note at the front desk for them. I told them we could all meet down in the lobby first thing in the morning and head back to Eastlyn.
    There weren't too many hours left until morning, but I thought I'd get a little sleep in.
    I woke up with the curtains drawn and the sun in my face. Ax was already packed and ready to go. I got dressed, walked over the room next to us, and made sure Serena and Sasha were awake. I had no idea what floor the others were on, but I had hoped they got the message. Sure enough, they did. They were all in the lobby when the elevator doors opened. A tired bunch, but still there.
    It was still too early for actuall words to be spoken, but we all nodded and walked outside. That same quietness was still there. It felt a little strange and I couldn't help but think that something must be wrong.
    We all waved at each other as we tiredly climbed into our ships and headed off for Eastlyn.
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 pm

"Food." The first word of the morning to come out of my mouth. Huh, figures. "Hey, Reaper. It's Serena. I'm gonna step away for a minute to make some food. Want anything for when we land?" I radioed Reaper and told her to ask the others. Setting my spaceship to autopilot, i tiredly wandered into the kitchen.
    "Much better." I sighed as I returned to my seat at the front of my ship, a cup of cola in one hand and a good-looking sandwich in the other. "I'm back. It looks like we're almost there." I radioed back to Reaper as I peered through the fading clouds ahead. The huge, puffy white clouds from Snowhaven soon withered into smaller white wisps of ice crystals over Eastlyn. "I see a nice landing spot." Sasha's voice came over the radio. "Yeah. Me too," Zane said. "The clearing over there? Looks like enough room for all of us, but try to get under the cover of the trees," Ax guided. "Okay, lets go for it." A final voice answered. At first i didn't recognize it. I had never heard Skyler's voice so tired and kind of faint. I made a mental note to care for her wing as i turned my ship towards the others.
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 pm

I backed my ship perfectly in between to immensely tall trees, hiding it like Ax had said. Grabbing my blue light saber, I pulled on a jacket and carefully exitited my ship, my eyes open. I made my way to Serena who was talking to Reaper and Skyler. A cool wind blew, waking us all up from our morning haze. Serena handed everyone a cola. "So, what now?" I asked. I looked up at the sky. Even though it was still morning, black clouds hovered menacingly over the horizon, and by the speed of the wind, i guessed it wouldn't be long until they arrived. "Maybe we should set up camp here and then go check out Eastlyn for any remaining invaders," Serena offered, sipping her cola thoughtfully and pulling her now gold wings around her for warmth. All of the girls' wings seemed to change with their mood, and I guess cola made Serena feel golden. I slipped my arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Me, Ax, Zane, and Jace could set up camp and teleport to you guys later, okay? " I looked at Skyler. "Sound good?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm