Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 243 - War.

Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243 - War. Empty Day 243 - War.

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:05 pm

I grabbed my lightsaber and got out of my ship. I watched as the rest of the my fleet did the same. Zane came up next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Oh god. Zane. That one's not a Blazing Angel." I watched as an enemy ship landed. Someone stepped out of it. He was wearing a cape. He looked evil. Zane let go of my shoulder and put his hand on the hilt of his lightsaber. "Wait. He's mine," I said, pushing Zane back and taking out my lightsaber. "What? Why? Lynette. Come on. Let me fight him." "No. I know him." "You know a guy from another planet? You've never been off Levi!" "No, I've never been off Levi. Zane, think about the one time in my life I would've ever, EVER, seen a person from another planet. Think about why I'd want to fight HIM. I could've seen anyone in the enemy fleet. ANYONE. Why would I choose HIM?" Zane had a thoughtful look on his face. His eyes widened when he realized. "My parents, Zane. He killed my parents." My vision blurred and I blinked to keep the tears from falling. "Let me do this," I said. Zane nodded. I concentrated and my wings folded out. They were black. I reached my hand back and touched them. I turned around really quickly and kissed Zane. I hugged him and whispered, "go. Go to another part of Eastlyn. Fight them off. I'll come find you after I'm done with him." He nodded and we let go of each other. I turned back around to face the man. His eyes widened, showing a look of surprise for a millisecond, but he quickly rearranged his features into an evil smirk. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. I remember you. You were just a baby. You look exactly like your mother." I narrowed my eyes. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I said through clenched teeth. "Oh, isn't it obvious? I'm here to take over of course. You're lucky, though. That one city, with all the crystals. It's safe for some reason. My crewman who had gone there earlier had said they saw ghosts. What idiots!" He laughed, as if we were old friends. "They probably did see ghosts. The ghosts protect that city. If anyone harms that city, or tries to, they'll get put on a ghost ship and they'll be sailed off the edge of Levi, doomed to float in space forever." "That explains my missing crewmen... Oh well. So, we'll be taking over here." He walked forward, but I stepped in front of him. "Sorry. I'm afraid I can't let you do that." I raised up some water and put it on top of his head. "Oh, what do you think you ARE? An admiral?" "Considering I am an admiral, yes, I do, in fact, think I am an admiral." "Well, then." He took something out of his pocket and it glistened in the sun. Wait--did he have a dagger? I folded my wings out fully and rose up into the air. "My, my. Wings. I guess it's good I brought this..." He put his dagger back and one of his crewmen handed him something. A gun. "Oh my god," I whispered. I felt something cold hit my cheek. It was raining. I flew downward, and landed in front of him. I pulled my wings in.

"If you dare do anything to my city, my friends, Zane, or me, I will kill you." "It's adorable, really. You're saying this like you actually can!" I scowled at him. He set his gun down and grabbed his dagger again. "That's a really nice dress. Valuable, isn't it?" "What do you care?" "I don't." "Then why'd you ask." "To distract you, so I could do this." Before I could process what happened, there were rips in my dress. "YOU. FREAKING. RIPPED. MY. DRESS." I screamed. I put my palms up and fire shot out of them. "I dare you to do it again." He laughed and did it again. "You must not get the whole sarcastic thing," I said, facing my palms toward his face. I shot fire out of them. "NOW DO YOU WANNA DO IT AGAIN?!" I shouted at him, angrily blinking away tears. "Why, yes, yes I do," he said, taking his arms way from his face. My eyes widened. There were... wires on the left side of his face. "You're half robot." He nodded, smirking. I grabbed my lightsaber, pressed a button, and it turned into a dagger. I pulled it down on his right shoulder, watching the wired arm fall off. I laughed and brought the dagger down on his knee, watching blood spill out. "So there IS a human part of you." I made some water from the river come and whip him in the face. His face looked pained, and despite the many times he'd recomposed his features, the look stayed on his face. I laughed again, and pressed a button on the dagger, turning it back into a lightsaber and brought the laser down on his knee that was still in tact, chopping it in half. "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not," I said, scowling. "I'll let you live though. But a warning to you guys, and tell your friends in the other cities this, too. If you mess with me or my friends, or Levi, I'll kill you." I turned around, made my wings reappear and flew away.

"GIVE IT! NOW!" "But sir--" "JUST HAND IT OVER!" Hand what over? I wondered, but immediately realized what when I felt a searing pain in my wing. He freaking shot me. That idiot. I looked down and saw the ground rushing towards me. I screamed. "YOU JERK! I LEAVE YOU ALIVE AND THIS IS WHAT I FREAKING GET! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? YOU WON'T WIN EVEN IF I DIE!" I shouted at him. "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU LOSE EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THI-" I got cut off, my breath rushing out of me. I realized I had hit the ground sooner than I expected. I gasped for breath, and a minute or two later my breathing slowed. Every few seconds I felt the water on my right side. After what seemed like an eternity--but was probably only a few minutes--my eyes fluttered shut.

"LYNETTE!" I heard a familiar voice shout. "...Zane...?" I mumbled. "Lynette! Wake up. C'mon Lyn! Wake up!" He said. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up, but felt a pain go through my right wing and the front of my body. "What... what happened?" "As far as I can tell? Your wing got shot while you were flying and fell down, face-first." "Ouch," I said dizzily, lying my head back down. "Silver! Glad you're here. Do you know of anything we can do?" I heard Zane say.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243 - War. Empty Re: Day 243 - War.

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 pm

I landed my ship In Eastlyn. I jumped out and ran towards the river. It was pouring, I blinked the rain out of my eyes and tried to watch were I was going. If someone came up behind me I was dead. I jumped in the air and flew close to the ground, trying to see better. I saw a man a few yards ahead. I quietly landed behind a tree and tucked my wings in. He was badly beaten, half human half robot. One of his legs was sliced open from the knee down. Wires were sticking out of his side. He was covered in blood. He didn't seem too affected by it. He was carrying a tree limb and had a vicious scowl on his face. I assumed he was trying to find his ship. He was too far for me to hit with a dagger. There was no using in trying with this rain, I knew I'd never hit him. I crept forward trying to stay behind the trees. I pulled out my dagger and stepped behind him. He heard me, he spun around.

"Another one of you damned winged freaks. I've gotten one of you and I'll kill you all if its the last thing I do."
    He said with a vicious growl and swung the limb at my face. I jumped back, it swiped across the side of my head. I flung myself up into the air and threw my dagger in his chest. He screamed and crumpled to the ground. "No you won't." I whispered. I dove back down, pulled my dagger from his chest and flew forward. My head stung and I felt warm blood on my cheek. I went past the lake. Python was chewing on a robot man.

I saw Lynette laying on the ground, Zane was bent over her. I landed beside them. Lynette had a knot on her head. I looked down and saw her crumpled wing. Black feathers and silver blood was everywhere.
    Fallen Angels
    "Did she get shot?! The bullet probably went through. It looks like it's broken several bones in her wing. We need to stop it from bleeding. Do you having anything we can wrap it with? This is going to be hard. We need to get her to the Empress, I don't know how to fix a broken bone. She could have a concussion, she must of hit her head hard. " I told Zane
    Lyn's eyes were half open. Her face was twisted in pain.
    I felt tears come to my eyes. "I killed him."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

I nodded and tried to smile. "There's a doctor... he lives out in the forest..." I said with the breath I had left.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"Do you know where it is Zane? I don't know my way through this forest." I asked. "We need to stop her wing from bleeding or she will definitely pass out." I looked around, nothing. My bag was still in my ship, I swore under my breath. "Zane, we need your shirt, and hurry!" I said. Lyn was turning white as a ghost.

"Try to stay awake. You could have a concussion." I told Lyn
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 pm

I nodded at Silver and turned to Zane. "Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?" I said jokingly. I laughed weakly.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm

I laughed. "I suppose so." I took off my shirt and handed it to Silver. Lynette pulled something out of her sleeve and handed it to me. "It'll tell you where the doctor is. Go get him," she said softly.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Zane picked up Lyn and started walking the way she told him. I unfolded my wings and flicked into the air. I flew above them trying to cover Lyn from the rain. My head was stinging from being swiped with that stupid limb. It took us about 10 minutes to find the cabin. By the time we got there Lyn was barely awake. I tucked in my wings and landed. I knocked on the door of the small cabin and waited for someone to open it.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm

"Hello?" I heard someone say. "Oh dear. Lynette's hurt. Here, set her down." Zane sat me down on the couch. A few minutes later the doctor said I should be able to walk, but that we should wait there for a couple of minutes. "Would you like anything to drink or eat?" He asked. "Um, do you have some soda?" He nodded and handed one to me. "Thanks," I said. I had gotten some energy back, and the soda helped wake me up.

"Well, um. Thanks again for helping me," I said as we were leaving. "No problem." I stepped outside, breathing in the fresh air. I saw a flicker of movement from the corner of my eye. "Wait a second, guys." I walked closer to a tree and saw someone standing behind it, their chest moving up and down fast. I walked behind him. "Nice meeting you here. You picked a pretty bad hiding spot, you know. You should've flown away while you could. But you really have no chance now. Because, you know, I'm here. And you guys have made me very mad." I made my lightsaber turn into a dagger and stabbed him where his heart was. "Have a great time in hell," I said, turning back around and heading back towards the main part of Eastlyn. When we got there I asked, "where to now?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm

"What do y'all think? Tristin is still Snowhaven. I mean, I know if someone was trying to kill him he could just magically disappear but I still worry. I was thinking of going back there. We killed a bunch of them, but I imagine we just made them mad. Who knows how many are going to attack before they surrender." I said.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 am

"I wouldn't expect this to be the end," I mumbled. "But yeah. Let's go to Snowhaven."

We got in our ships and flew to Snowhaven.
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

I crouched low in the trees of Snowhaven, my chocolate-brown eyes scanning the sky. I kept my wings tucked in behind my back, carefully picking my way through the trees. My ears pricked up and my keen senses sharpened as the barely hearable whirring of ships flitered in my ears. I emerged from the forest just as Skyler and Zane stepped from on eof the landed ships. My blond hair whipped around me in the wind as their ships turned off. "Skyler, you're hurt." I barely whispered, my eyes scanning her shot wing. My voice carried easily across the snow, and Skyler jumped a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:51 am