Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

2 posters

Day 243- War/ SilverMaple Edge

Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243- War/ SilverMaple Edge Empty Day 243- War/ SilverMaple Edge

Post by Serena Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 am

I stepped from my spaceshipe wiht my eyes cautious, an arrow already knotched in my bow. I searched for any sign of movemnt, then continued further. I felt my light saber at my side and moved slwly forward, looking for Reaper. Suddenly i heard a crack, and ducked behind a tree. I wiled my breath to slow. WHen no sound followed, I peered around the tree, heartbeat poundinginmy ears. Relieved, I found Repaper staring back at me.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243- War/ SilverMaple Edge Empty Re: Day 243- War/ SilverMaple Edge

Post by Spirit Reaper Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 am

"Did I scare you? I didn't mean to. I just hid Rosa somewhere so she doesn't get hurt. "

Last edited by Spirit Reaper on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

"Nah, you didn't." Rain looked over Reapers shoulder. Something moved.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:32 pm

I can hear an invader. He's only a few feet behind me. With my lightsaber in my hand, I turn around an hit the invader. He falls to the ground and I look around for Ax. I spot him over to my left and yell, "EIGHTEEN!!!" He looks over at me and shakes his head. I turn back to Rainblade and say, "we made a bet on the way over here to see how many invaders we could kill. Ironshore was easy; it's nothing but an open beach. This is going to be a little bit more difficult. Let's kick some invader butt!!" I turn on my heal and start to walk further into the forest. The crew I brougth with me had already taken their positions in the forest. While walking through, I pointed out places where Rain's crew should be. More and more invaders were starting to land. Ax and some of the crew members were on one side of the forest while Rain and I were on the other side. "Are you ready?" I asked as we knelt behind some bushes and watched a few more invader ships land.
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 pm

I notched an arrow in my bow and lightly fingered the light saber at my side. Glancing over my shoulder, I barked orders at my crew and they obeyed quickly. "As I'll ever be," I told Reaper. "But wait." Reaper looked at me curiously. "Yes?" I leaned over, careful not to make noise, and hugged her, hard. "Let's be careful." When i looked back at her, she was smiling. "Of course! Now can we kick some butt?" "You bet."
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 am

One by one the last of the ships finally land. On the other side of the forest you could hear things being blown up. This was our chance. While the invaders were distracted from the sounds of their fleet being blown to pieces, Rain and I jumped out from behind the bush and started attacking. Arrows flying all around and the sounds of daggers and lightsabers hitting the metal of the half robots, half humans. I lost track of how many we defeated and I'm sure Ax was keeping count. I looked over my shoulder to make sure Rain and the rest of the crew were okay. It seems like they just keep coming. One minute you think your about ready to move on to another part of the forest and here they come again. I can't help but think about everyone else. If there were this many is other parts of the planet, who knows when this whole thing will be over.
    Minutes pass and we are still fighting. I get my second wind and the anger rages in me and I begin to fight harder. I yell over my shoulder to Rain, "How ya doin' over there?"
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 am

I lifted lightly off the ground, spreading my wings not too far. I didn't want to give the invaders a free shot. "I'm good!" I yelled to Reaper, as i shot arrow after arrow, always landing my aim. I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye, whirled around and, just in time, stabbed my light saber through an attacker, just inches from my wings. Breathing heavily now, I focused. Around me there were half-robot, half-human bodies lying around. I kept my eyes open for an attacker, but it wasn't going for me. "Reaper!" I cried. I lunged towards Reaper, putting myself between her and the atacker. Grabbing my lightsaber, I swung low, knocking him off his feet. I took a moment to catch my breath, then something materialized beside me. I didn't have time to think about it; Wyatt stabbed the robot in the heart, killing him. He turned to me and smiled. "Thought you guys would like some help over here." I blinked. Once. Twice. He could've killed Reaper. Suddenly an anger rose inside of me that made me shake violently.

Last edited by Lynette Braque on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post - they take up quite a bit of space. easier to do it all in one post. ;) -Lynette/Molly)
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 pm

With one side of the forest down, we only had a few invaders left on our side. Ax and Wyatte helped out a great deal and when I looked around, I noticed there wasn't anyone left but us. A few members of our crew gathered around us and I congratulated everyone on a job well done. We took a moment to rest and made sure all the invaders were gone. I sent Ax, Wayatte and a few other crew members off to get rid of the invader ships while Rain and I walked around checking out the forest. Everything seemed clear and we headed back to meet up with the others. Once everyone was back I said, "ok. I think we should head over to Snowhaven and help out the others. It's getting really late and it's going to take some time to get there. I suggest you get some rest and take turns driving. We should get there by early morning. Sound good?" I look around for a few head nods and started to walk back to the ships. Ax walked beside me and says, "thirty-four" in almost a whisper. I look up at him, laughed and headed inside the ship. Away to Snowhaven we go.

Last edited by Spirit Reaper on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm

I was a little shaky still as I settled down in the familiar conductor's seat of my spaceship. Wyatt, trying to be a gentleman, held the door open for me. He kissed me softly and whispered, "Be carfeful." We just looked at each other little while before he smiled, kissed me once more, and reluctantly puleld away, shutting the door behind him. I can do this. I thought as i turned the ignition. The soft roar of the ship coming to life soothed my senses. I lifted off from the ground and headed to Snowhaven.

Last edited by Spirit Reaper on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took something out. i saved it though.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am