Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 244 - The War Continues

Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 244 - The War Continues Empty Day 244 - The War Continues

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:22 pm

The quietness contined over the rest of the planet. When we landed, the Empress was waiting for us and she didn't have a pleasant look on her face. We all greeted her, "What's wrong? You don't look too happy."
    She began to tell us the reason the invaders left. They had taken Rosa.
    But I hid her in the best of hiding places...
    Apparently it wasn't enough. She had felt guilty for staying hidden the whole time and bringing them here, that she left her hiding spot and began to fight. She was still too weak to fight, so they captured her. Once they had what they were looking for, they left. Everyone had a look of disappointment on their faces.

The empress began again, 'there is something you can do. In order to get her back you must leave the planet."
    "But we can't, " I said.
    "Yes you can. But you are going to need more than that little bit of potion you have to get everyone there."
    I took the bottle out of my pocket and looked at it. "Where can we get some more?"
    "Wait here. I'll call in a favor."

I looked around at everyone and felt a little disappointed in myself. The others were off talking to each other and getting something to eat.
    We all stopped what we were doing when the Empress came back with several other people. I had recognized them immediately. They were the deceased. The ones that roamed around where ever they please - mostly Shadow Beach.
    Hawk was the first to speak. He told us about the potion and how it kept us from aging. He told us that we need to drink half a bottle a day to keep us alive. If anything was to happen to us, we could not return to the planet. He gave each of us two bottles and two extras just in case. After he passed out the bottles he told us to meet him at Shadow Beach at five o'clock and he would give us the ride we needed to get there.

I looked at everyone else and said, "OK. Well, since we have a little time, I think we should all go back home, get what we need for the trip, and meet back at Shadow Beach. I'll bring back some food for the journey and if anyone else can think of anything we may need, bring it. Sound good?"
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 244 - The War Continues Empty Re: Day 244 - The War Continues

Post by Serena Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:54 pm

I stared after the deceased as they left. I just couldn't believe it. I mean, war? Yeah. You get used to that after a while. It's not easy, but you do. But leaving Levi? Until today, that was unthinkable. Seriousy. I never would have even imagined it. I looked down at the bottles in my hand. I blinked like a moron. They had taken Rosa. They had taken Rosa. I couldn't bring myself to understand the words, they seemed like rubbish. Ah, Hell, what have I known lately? It was about here in my mind babble that i realized Reaper had spoken.

"Yeah, Reaper. Sounds good. First thing in the morning, guys." I looked at my friends. The determination on their faces was enough to fill the now-constantly empty space within me with confidence. I smiled warmly. "I have a pretty good feeling we can do this." As i said these words, my wings blanched to a pure, creamy white. How long had it been since I'd been in a good mood? Too long. I felt the truth in my gut. "How? I sure don't know. But I sure as hell know that together, we kick some ass." For the first time in a long while, I saw smiles cross my friend's faces. Sasha stepped beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "She's right. Let's do this. For Levi!" I swear the grin on everyone's face right then and there lit up the entire world.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 am

Jace and I took our bottles.

"I can't believe they got Rosa. She was already so sick and there is no telling what they will do to her now that they have her." I said. I knew she wouldn't live for much longer if we didn't hurry but I couldn't say it out loud.
    "Alright, ready Jace? We will see yall at five then."

Jace and I walked to our ships.

"Going to Ambrosine?" I asked.
    "No, I have clothes at your house and Spot is there. I don't want to leave you alone."
    "Alright." I replied.

Jace and I got in our ships and went to Bright Water. Everything looked fine on the beach. The alligators were still out. When we landed I heard Alenne in my head. She said everything had gone fine and of course, she already knew about us having to leaving. Jace and I quickly packed our things to leave, it was already after three. We left out lots of food and water for Spot. Alenne said she would be able to tell if anything was wrong with him while we were gone and she would tell the Empress. After we finished packing and left for Shadow Beach it was almost four.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 am

Alex and I walked back to the ship and thought about everything that had just happened.
    We didn't say much to each other on the ride home.
    I couldn't wait to get home to Marley. It had been a long couple of days and I was afraid he would be mad at me for being gone.
    We parked the ship next to the house and started walking to the door.
    "I'll go and get some food from the storage room, if you'll pack up what we'll need from the house?" Alex said as he started walking to the shed.
    I smiled at him, nodded and walked into the house. Marley was waiting for me at the front door and was super happy to see me. After a couple minutes of saying hello, he followed me into the bedroom and I looked for my other backpack. I took the one I had from the other day and emptied it out onto the bed. The bottles of potion rolled out onto the sheets. A heavy reminder of what was going on, on this strange planet.
    I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and began to look for clean clothing. I changed and packed some of the clothes in the bottom of two backpacks. I divided the bottles of potion up and placed them in there as well. I made sure our lightsabers were attached securely on the sides, along with some rope, and stuffed a few extra things in. I strapped a sleeping bag tp the bottom of each one.
    Compass, watch, knife... Check.
    I threw my gem and my special bottle into my backpack and zipped it up. I grabbed Alex's bag and walked into the living room. Marley couldn't go with us this time, but instead of leaving him alone, I was going to let Alex take him to Sir Beckenhime. He'll like playing with all the birds. Hopefully not eating them.
    I packed a special bag for him and we walked outside together. Alex was coming up to the house with a backpack full of food for all of us.
    "Will you take Marley to Sir Beckenhime's real fast? I don't want to leave him alone again." I asked him.
    He nodded, grabbed Marley and was gone in a blink of an eye.
    "Sir Beckenhime said he would take extra care of him," he said and he appeared out of freakin' no where.
    "Good."
    Alex smiled and took the backpacks out of my hands, threw them over his shoulder and reached out for my hand. We wanted to keep the ships at home because we didn't know who would take them from Shadow Beach.
    I took his hand and closed my eyes. When I opened them, we were in Shadow Beach.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 pm

"Okay," I said to Reaper, and then turned to Zane. "Just come back to my house when you're done getting the stuff you need, I'll wait there," I whispered into his ear. He nodded. I walked up the stairs to my house and packed all the supplies I needed, along with a few outfits and my jacket. A while later, Zane came inside and we flew to Shadow Beach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 am