Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

3 posters

Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane.

Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane. Empty Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane.

Post by Spirit Reaper Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Day 235:

Walking out of my crystal home, I look up at the beautiful, cloudless sky. After making sure I have my lucky crystal, I walk over to see how the crops are doing. As I get to the carrots, I noticed there are already some Leviathans gathering crops. I wave to them, and continue checking on the rest of the fields. I can't help but think about my plans for the rest of the day. I think I'll go have some breakfast in Silvermaple Edge! Excited, I turn around and run to my spaceship. After setting the coordinates, my shuttle takes off. "This wont be a long trip at all. Good thing I added in that shortcut," I say aloud. As if anyone can hear me.
    A very short time later, my shuttle lands in front of Mallowwick Point. I wonder what kind of adventures Lynette and Zane are up to today. I see their shuttles outside Mallowwick Point. I climb the stairs to see Sir Beckenhime in his usual position. Always at the top of Mallowwick Point. I've known Sir Beckehime for quite some time, as one of my close friends, I know he will let me pass.
    "Good morning Sir Beckenhime!" I call out as I reach th
    e top.

Last edited by Spirit Reaper on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can. haha. no.)
    Sir Beckenhime
    Sir Beckenhime
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane. Empty Journey from the City of Ambrosine to Mallowwick Point

Post by Sir Beckenhime Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 pm

I wake up surprised to see Reaper walking towards me. "Good morning Sir Beckenhime!" she says.
    "Good morning Reaper. What do I owe to this morning surprise surprise surprise?" I ask.
    If I know Reaper, I know she is headed for one thing. Maple Syrup. In fact, I wouldn't mind a little drizzle of some this morning. Maybe I can get her to bring me some on the way back.

Last edited by Sir Beckenhime on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane. Empty Re: Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane.

Post by Spirit Reaper Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 pm

"I just thought I'de head into Silvermaple Edge Tavern and get some breakfast. Would you like me to bring you something back?"
    That look in his eye, tells me he's hungry. I can't help but giggle.
    "Sir Beckehime, how long has Lynette and Zane been here?"
    Sir Beckenhime
    Sir Beckenhime
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane. Empty Re: Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane.

Post by Sir Beckenhime Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm

"Why yes child, I would like some breakfast, now that you ask ask ask. And to answer your second question, they've been here about an hour or so. Out andventuring, of course."
    I can't wait for some delicious apple spice cakes with warm maple syrup! If i had lips, I'd lick them!! hahaha
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 235 - Adventure with Lynette and Zane. Empty Silvermaple Edge Tavern.

Post by Spirit Reaper Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:53 pm

"Thank you Sir Beckenhime. I'll be sure to bring you back something!" I yell. I wave goodbye and turn to walk away.
    Sir Beckenhime has a tendency to say things three times in a row. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.
    Thirty minutes later, I'm make my way through Mallowwick Point and come to Silvermaple Edge. I say hello to a few friends and walk to the tavern. As I enter the tavern, I look around for a table, and spot one near the window. I already know what I want. Pumpkin Spice Cakes. Mmmmmm. I give the waitress Sir Beckenhime and I's order and wait patiently for my cakes.
    I wonder if I can catch Lynette and Zane before they leave the point? Maybe we can hang out for a while.
    Suddenly a plate appears before my eyes and the smell of pumpkin sifts through the air. Aaaaah! So yummy!!! I dive into the cakes and enjoy the flavors of pumpkin, maple syrup, spice and cinnamon. It's like heaven.
    Having enjoyed a wonderful breakfast, I pay and take Sir Beckenhime's order. I head out of the tavern and make my way through Silvermaple Edge, back to Mallowwick Point.

---------

An hour later, I reach Sir Beckenhime and him over the food.
    Sir Beckenhime
    Sir Beckenhime
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Sir Beckenhime Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 am

"Why thank you Reaper!! I was so very hungry. You're so very sweet sweet sweet!"
    So very excited to eat my Aplle Spice Cakes! They smell so wonderful.
    I'm so wrapped up into my cakes, I don't even notice someone lurking in the bushes.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 am

"Your very welcome, Sir Beckenhime." I hand him over the food and hear the bushes behind me moving. I turn around to see Lynette walking out from behind them.

(To see Reaper's adventures with her friends in Mallowwick Point. Visit the Mallowwick Point - The Point of Mallowwick Point Thread. Pages 1-4.)

Last edited by Spirit Reaper on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Adventure)
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 am

- Hours Later -
    After landing my shuttle next to my house, I get out and look around. I see that most of the daily crops have been harvested and the new Laviathan has made herself at home. I'll introduce myself later. Let her get comfy.
    I walk into my house and I'm greeted by Marley, my lizzard. I can tell she's hungry, so I walked into the kitchen and made her some lunch. After feeding her, I begin to do my chores around the house.

By the end of the day, I've completely cleaned all the crystals. I put Marley in her cage and lay down on my bed. I fall fast asleep, skipping dinner, and thinking about today's adventures and what's instore for tomorrow.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 pm

-Meanwhile, Silver Comet was getting settled in her new home.-
    "I know I packed that book now if I only I could remember which box its in..." I mumbled to myself as I unpacked. Boxes and piles of clothes were scattered through the house. I wasn't exactly the most organized girl. "At least I know where you are, Stripes." I said staring at aquarium. Stripes was Silver's clownfish, SIlver loved fish and marine life in general. "Oh I know! I bet that book is still in the spaceship!" I walked outside and was distracted by the beauty of the city. The moonlight was reflected in the water vibrantly shinning. As I gazed at the water I heard footsteps approaching. I jumped, startled that anyone would still be out and awake so late.

Last edited by Silver Comet on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Marley was making his 'I've gotta go potty' whine, so I knew I had to take him out that instant. When I walked outside, I noticed that the new member of this city was in her space ship. Maybe I'll go over and say hello. She is awake after all.
    "Oh! I didn't mean to startle you! Hi, I'm Admiral Spirit Reaper. I was just taking Marley out for a walk. I seen you were up and thought I'd introduce myself. Are you liking it here?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm

I turned to see Admiral Spirit Reaper with her lizard. He looked like he would like to eat stripes....
    "Hello! It's so nice to meet you Admiral! I love it here, the city is amazing. Everything is so beautiful. Half of my stuff is still in boxes, I keep getting distracted by the pretty water!" I said laughing. "I can't wait to meet everyone!"
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 pm

"And I'm sure they can't wait to meet you! Well, I'll let you get back to unpacking. Let me know if you need anything. Goodnight!"
    I turn and walk away, with Marley right behind me.
    "We better get some more test, Marley. We have a lot to do tomorrow," I say to him as we walk inside our glowing crystal home.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm

"Goodnight Spirit Reaper!" I said as Reaper and Marley headed back to their home.
    I finally found my book and began to read not wanting to go back inside. From my spaceship I had a wonderful view of the water. The words on the page began to blur as I yawned sleepily. I put down the book and fell asleep in my space ship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am