Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 238 - Having fun in Ambrosine

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 238 - Having fun in Ambrosine Empty Day 238 - Having fun in Ambrosine

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 am

I woke up wondering where I was. I felt something at my feet move, Tristin's dog Spot was curled up at my feet. Feeling a little embarrassed I realized I had fallen asleep in Tristin's house. I noticed he had finished bringing in all the boxes and unpacking. Wow, he must stay up later than me I thought. I stood up and stretched Spot looked up grumpily at me obviously unhappy that I moved my feet, I giggled.
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 238 - Having fun in Ambrosine Empty Re: Day 238 - Having fun in Ambrosine

Post by Serena Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 am

I knocked softly on Silver's door. "Awake yet?" I asked, in a voice barely louder than a whisper. I had nothing to do. Can you say BOREDOM? I decided to take my spaceship and go welcome the new leviathan, Tristin Youngblood. I hopped into my spaceship,punched in the coordinates, and flew off.
    When i arrived at Tristin's, Silver was sneaking out the front door. "What were you...?" I couldn't finish my question; Silver had clamped her hand over my mouth. She pulled me behind a tree and released me. "Sheesh Silver, I was just gonna ask why you slept at Tristin's," I said, giggling. She turned red like a tomato. "Well, I'm gonna go say hi, Kay? Catch ya later." "Yea." was all i heard in response. I hugged Silver and walked up to Tristin's door.Unexpectedly, he opened it before i had a chance to knock. "Ah, Tristin. You scared me !" I laughed. "Hello," he said. "Oh right. My name is RainBlade. Welcome to Planet Levi. I hope we become good friends!" I smiled and extended my hand. He smiled back and shook my hand firmly. He's strong. I thought, my hand sort of throbbing from the force he used to shake it. "Would you like to join me Tristin? I'm heading to Vertacre Forest."I asked.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

"Good morning Silver." I jumped when I heard Tristin's voice. "Morning Tristin, sorry about um last night. I was just going to sit down for a minute and I guess I fell asleep." I replied, my face turning red.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

I laughed at Silver's expression. "Don't worry about it, your welcome to stay here anytime you want." I winked at her and she blushed bright red again. I couldn't help but laugh which made her blush even more.

Last edited by Tristin Youngblood on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm

I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment. His laughing didn't make it any better. "I had better get going, see you later!" I said. I stepped out of the door thinking about how cute his laugh was and saw RainBlade walking up. She was about to ask what I had been doing at Tristin's but I didn't let her get a chance. I yanked her behind a tree "Shhh! He will hear you!" She just laughed at me. I let her go and headed for home trying to get out of there in a hurry!
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:50 pm

I heard someone outside and headed for the door. I opened the door to find RainBlade, she was grinning. She must of ran into Silver. Her expression changed to surprised. "Hello RainBlade! Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Thank you for the welcome, its great to meet you!" I said smiling. She asked me to join her in Vertacre Forest, I gladly excepted. I got in my space ships and turned on the mic I followed after her to the Forest excited to see more of planet Levi.

Continue to Vertacre Forest day 238
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 pm

When I got home I checked the mail and found an invitation to Empress Snow's party. This will be fun! I heard that she had the best parties! I went and took a shower. I dried my hair and put on my favorite white dress. It was sleeveless and fanned out at the waist. I fed stripes while I thought about what to do for the day. Tristin and RainBlade had left to visit Vertacre forest. I decided to go visit Lynette and see what she was up to. I went to my ship and headed out to Eastlyn.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:21 am

continued from snowhaven day 238

I landed my ship next to my house. I got out and looked around, Zane wasn't here yet. He must of stayed longer than I thought talking to Wyatt. I quickly went inside, Spot ran to the door happily. The pillow and blanket Silver had used last night was still on the couch. I could here Zane's ship coming and quickly threw them behind the couch.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 am

I walked up to Tristin's house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and let me in. "So." I said, walking in. "You and Silver, eh?"
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:40 am

I laughed. "I guess so, I haven't known her long but she seems cool and she's pretty." I replied.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 am

I laughed. "Okay, so, what are we gonna do in the two hours we have?"
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:47 am

"Well we could watch a movie or something, or you could help me clean!" I said laughing. "I can't believe it takes them two hours to get ready! Oh, what happened to Wyatt? I thought I heard him coming with you but he never came inside."
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 am

"I don't know. He was behind me a minute ago.." I said. "Whatever. I think we should watch a movie. You can pick."
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am

"Hmm, that's weird." I walked over to the window and looked outside. "I think I found him, he's over by that tree with RainBlade." I said laughing. "Movie sounds good to me." I looked for a good movie and turned on the TV. I turned on the movie and turned to sit down on the couch. Oh no..I thought, the blanket and pillow had fallen beside the couch not behind it. I hoped Zane wouldn't catch on.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

"Alright." I said, walking over to the couch and sitting down.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:25 am

I checked my watch. "Oh, Tristin, we should get going." I said, hopping up from the couch. We had gotten ready a while ago. I walked over to my spaceship and hopped in. We flew over to Eastlyn. When we were landing I saw Lynette and Silver waiting outside for us, talking. I hopped out and went over to Lynette. "Hey girls!" I said, pecking Lynette on the cheek. She blushed.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 am

When I landed in Ambrosine Silver was still dead asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I just carried her inside. Reaper and Ax were out by the lake, I waved and yelled goodnight. Silver never woke up, I laid her down on the couch. I put a blanket over her and Spot jumped up on the couch. I headed to my room and went to bed tired from the party.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am