Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 239 - Discovering a new city

Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 239 - Discovering a new city - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 239 - Discovering a new city

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:13 am

"Whatever.." I said, sitting back down on the sand and laying down. "What's wrong?" I asked when Silver gasped.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Day 239 - Discovering a new city - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 239 - Discovering a new city

Post by Jace Hadraniel Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:17 am

"Lynette I think your fine to move normally as long as you aren't focusing on a certain element. From what Silver is saying, I think you have to give you mind into it to cause something that powerful." I heard Silver gasp. She got that crazy look on her face again and didn't seem to hear Lynette's question. "Lets give her a minute to snap out of it. Don't want her to miss hearing anything." I said.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 am

"Alright. Confusing confusing.." I mumbled.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 am

I sat patiently, watching silently.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:25 am

The dolphins seemed to be done talking, they weren't giving out anymore details. I lost my focus on them and my mind returned to my frends. "Sorry Lynette, I didn't mean to confuse you. Its hard to concentrate when they are talking, this is all just so crazy. The dolphins kept repeating, She needs it to protect her city, they are coming. They didn't say who or what and they aren't talking about it now. What do you think it means?" I asked.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:32 am

"I don't know and quite frankly, right now I'm not going to think about it. Right now I'm going to go call Reaper and ask her if I can hang out at her place for a while." I said, pulling out my phone and calling Reaper. "Hey, can I hang at your place for a while? I have something to show you. Okay, I'll be there soon." I said, hanging up. "I'll talk to you guys later." I said, walking to my spaceship and flying off to Ambrosine. I landed and waited by the lake for Reaper. She had said her and Ax were at Ironshore. I'd said that was fine and that I could wait. While I was waiting for Reaper I practiced moving the water.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 am

"Alright Lynette, see you later!" Lynette seemed upset, I hope she's alright. She had a lot to think about, today was crazy. It must of been especially crazy for her. I was tired from all that had happened. I had a house here but all my things were in Ambrosine. I didn't feel like making the long trip back tonight, I'd sleep here tonight and go to Ambrosine in the morning. Hopefully I could make it to bed without another surprise visit from Alenne, strange things happened when she showed up. "Tristin I think I'm going to go to bed, I'm exhausted. I'll go to Ambrosine in the morning to get my things." I told him.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 am

I realized for the first time since all this happened that Silver would no longer be in Ambrosine with me. I had only known her for a few days but I was really starting to like her. I didn't like that she was going to be in a whole different city instead of my couch tonight. I smiled at her, "Goodnight, Silver." I said. I gave her a huge and pulled her close to me. "I'm going to miss having you sleeping on my couch." I told her. She laughed.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 am

"I'm going to miss you too." I said looking up at him. He let me go. "I'll be in Ambrosine first thing tomorrow morning." I told him.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 am

"Alright, sleep well." I replied. I got in my ship and left for Ambrosine. When I made it home Spot greeted me at the door. I went to my room and was asleep before long.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 am

After Tristin left I walked to my new home. It was strange being in the empty new place, but it felt comforting at the same time. I had trouble going to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about my day. I also didn't like Tristin being so far away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 am