Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

+6
Magnus Fell
Rosakora
Skyler Sofiel
Jace Hadraniel
Spirit Reaper
Serena
10 posters

Day 242 - Ambrosine

Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 242 - Ambrosine Empty Day 242 - Ambrosine

Post by Serena Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 am

All day my thoughts were jumbled. War? Wasn't i peacefully adventuring just yesterday? I decided to go out and find Lynette. I grabbed my bow and arrow. I tied my hair into two pony tails with raven-black ribbons, and slipped on a black and white dress. With a last glance in the mirror i set off to find my spaceship, only to meet Wyatt at its door.

Looks like you got the wrong spot moved the post for ya! - Silver Smile
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 242 - Ambrosine Empty Re: Day 242 - Ambrosine

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 am

As soon and we landed in Ambrosine, I ran to my house to get Ax. He was still asleep on the couch and I shook him, nearly scaring him.
    "WHAT?!?" he said.
    "No time to explain. You gotta come outside and meet someone. Don't ask questions now, just get dressed and meet me outside. K?"
    I didn't give him time to answer before I turned and walked back out the door and met up with Lyn and Silver.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 am

I landed my ship in Ambrosine and walker over to Silver and the others. They were standing near a very sparkly guy in leather pants. I assumed he was the supposed warlock. I took Silvers hand, "I leave you alone for a few hours and you find a gay warlock.?"
    She giggled. "That's nothing, you missed the talking sea monster named Python." she replied. I just shook my head.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 am

I took out my cell and dialed Zane's number. "Hey, bring Rain and Wyatt over to Ambrosine." "But wh-?" "Don't ask. Just come. There's someone you have to meet." "It's not a talking animal, is it?" "No, it's not." "So it's a regular person?" "I wouldn't say regular... just come, okay?" "Alright. See you in a few." I hung up and dialed Sussy's number. "Hey, Sussy? Are you busy?" "No, why?" "Well, can you bring Rosakora over to Ambrosine?" "Sure. Talk to you in a minute, hon!" "Bye!" I hung up and walked over to Silver and Reaper. "Hi Tristin. And, yeah, remind me to show you Python," I said when Tristin got there. A few mintues later, Zane arrived. "Hey, Zane!" I said, kissing him on the cheek. "Hi, Lynette. The others are right behind me," he said.
    Rosakora
    Rosakora
    Crewman
    Crewman

Location : Somewhere in the mountains close to Vertacre Forest

Post by Rosakora Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:01 pm

A few minutes later Sussy and Rosakora showed up.

"Um, is he from around here?" Rosakora said, bewildered, when she saw the warlock.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 pm

I laughed. "No, I don't believe so. But I'm not positive. Honestly, I'm wondering where he gets all that glitter."
    Magnus Fell
    Magnus Fell
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Magnus Fell Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, is anyone else coming?" I asked impatiently. "Yeah, RainBlade and Wyatt," said Zane. "Okay, tell me when they get here."
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 pm

I hurried over, Rain in tow. "Geez, Zane! Just because Lynette's over there doesn't mean you gotta rush!" I said, stoping beside him and nudging Lynette playfully. "What goes on, Lyn?" I said.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm

"No, no, Wyatt. It does mean I gotta rush," Zane said, laughing. I giggled. "Hi, guys. Mr. Glittery Warlock? We're all here." I leaned closer and whispered, "we saw him at Mallowwick Point, talking to Sir Beckenhime, he wanted to show us something."
    Magnus Fell
    Magnus Fell
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Magnus Fell Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 pm

"Yay!" I clapped my hands. "Okay, okay. Ladies first. Can you girls tell me a color?" I asked. They nodded. "Black," said Lynette. "Alright. You five?" "Oh, I don't want anything. I'm just here to watch Rosakora," said the redhead. "That's fine. So, the rest of you?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 am

"Purple."
    Rosakora
    Rosakora
    Crewman
    Crewman

Location : Somewhere in the mountains close to Vertacre Forest

Post by Rosakora Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am

"Red," Rosakora said quietly.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 am

"Silver."
    Magnus Fell
    Magnus Fell
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Magnus Fell Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 am

The girl who I assumed was RainBlade said her color. "Alright, think of the color you picked. Oh, and try to stand closer together." They nodded. I walked around them, spreading blue bubble around the girls.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 am

I gasped when I saw the blue bubble surround us. At the bottom it looked like there were blue flames. The bubble and flames almost looked like they were... sparkling? It's not that surprising, I assume, since he IS covered in glitter. I continued to think about the color black. A few minutes later, I felt some pressure on my back. Like something was coming out of my back. Magnus stopped circling us and the sparkling blue flame bubble disappeared, fading away in blue sparkles. Yes, you heard me right. Blue sparkles. I turned to him. "Well? What happ-" I cut off myself, gasping. I had just noticed something behind Reaper. It was... purple. "Stay there, Reaper," I said, walking to the back of her. I heard the others gasp softly before I got there.. I turned around. "What?" "Lynette... You... you have wings. Black ones," Zane said. "WHAT?!" I turned to Magnus. "YOU GAVE US WINGS?!" I yelled. He smiled smugly. "Yes." I turned around to the others. Sure enough, they all had wings, in the colors they had said. "Oh. My. God. WE HAVE WINGS!!" I shouted as I reached my hand back and felt the feathers. "You can change the style and color of them anytime, by the way. Oh, and you can make them disappear. You just have to concentrate reaaaal hard," he said, still grinning.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:06 am

Wings! We had wings! They were so beautiful. I ran over to the sparkly man and gave him and big hug. "Thank you!" I said. With glitter all over me, I ran over to Ax. He was in as much shock as I was. "Look, Ax! Aren't they beautiful?!"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 am

I giggled at the look on Magnus' face. "Thank you sososososoooo much!" I squealed, jumping up and down. Zane came over and picked me up in a hug. I laughed. "This is awesome! Oh my god. This'll be great. We'll be able to flyyyyy!" I said happily, completely forgetting we were on the brink of war.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:12 am

When I saw the wings on Lyn's back I thought I was going to faint, feeling them on my back too. War, crocodiles, talking sea monsters, sparkly warlocks, and now wings?! I turned my head around and saw big silver wings rising up over my shoulders. They were gorgeous, everyones were. They looked to have about a 12ft span. Magnus look thrilled with his work. "Does this mean we can..fly?" I asked. "Well, I guess of course we can." I said, answering my own question. I jumped up into the air and started moving them. I could feel myself rising up. "Oh my God I think I'm flying! Try it!." I told the other girls.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 am

I looked at Silver and watched as she flew through the air. I stepped back from Ax and began to lift off the ground. A little shaky at first, but after a few moments, I was flying around. This is so awesome!!!
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 am

I followed pursuit, almost hitting Zane in the face. I giggled. I could see the ground getting farther away, feel myself rising up. "Oh. My god. ZANE!! I'M FLYING!!!" I yelled down. I did loop-de-loops in the air, laughing. "This is amazing!" I shouted. I decided I'd go down and see what Magnus had meant by "ladies first". Did this mean there was something else for the guys? I landed in front of a grinning Magnus. Boy, did he look smug. "Mr. Sparkly Amazing Warlock Dude? What did you mean by 'ladies first'?" I asked him. "First of all, dear, my name is Magnus, not Mr. Sparkly Amazing Warlock Dude. Okay? Second of all, you'll see in a minute." The other girls landed, and I walked back to where Zane was standing. "Well, I think he has something for you guys, too," I whispered. "Okay, all the rest o' ya, stand in a small circle. A SMALL one, 'kay?" They exchanged weird looks but followed Magnus' instructions. He did the same sparkly blue bubble of flames, but nothing popped out of the boys' backs. A few minutes later, Magnus stopped and said "Okay, I'm done." "Umm... what exactly did you DO?" I asked him. "Oh, well. How would you guys like to go to Snowhaven?" "I'd lov-" I started. "Sorry, darling, I literally mean GUYS," he cut me off. "Uh, alright," Zane said. The others mumbled okays. "Alright, think of Snowhaven, and then snap your fingers," he instructed. The boys nodded, and a few seconds later they disappeared. Then they came back, after a few minutes. "Um. What just happened?" I asked Magnus. He laughed. "Transportation abilities," he said smugly. "Transportation...abilities?" "Now, darling, do you REALLY think wings are something most guys would enjoy having?" "I.. guess not. But, oh my god... transportation abilities!" I said, running over to hug Zane. "Isn't this awesome?!" I asked. He laughed and nodded.
    Alex Phisarious
    Alex Phisarious
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:32 am

"Wow."
    That was all I could say. One minute we are standing in a circle and the next we are in Snowhaven. Transportation abilities? Maybe we will win this war after all.
    I looked over at Reaper. She had a smile on her face. Everyone did. This sparkly man has given us the powers. All for the sake of out planet. I don't know how we could ever thank him.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 am

I hugged Lynette back and laughed. "Du-ude! This is great!" I shouted, punching the air, after Lynette let go.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 am

When we suddenly ended up in Snowhaven I thought I had gone insane. Being able to go anywhere I want instantly, I could get used to this. "This is just, incredible. I can't believe it. Thank you, Magnus." I said. I was starting to feel better now. With all this we would have a fighting chance in the war. "Weirdest day ever." I said, still feeling shocked.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 am

Everyone was super excited.
    "I don't know how we could ever thank you," I said as I turned to face Magnus. "You don't know how much these gifts are going to help us."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 am

"Eek! Wings AND transporting!" I squealed. I ran and lifted into the air, grinning and laughing the whole time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am