Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

+2
Skyler Sofiel
Keylee Sachael
6 posters

Day 245 - Searching for Rosa

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 245 - Searching for Rosa Empty Day 245 - Searching for Rosa

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun May 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Jace woke me up, he was already dressed and ready. I got up and took a shower. I finished getting ready and we packed some of our stuff. We walked out to the lobby and met up with Sasha and Serena. I didn't see Magnus anywhere, which didn't surprise me. We sat down and waited for the others so we could plan our day.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 245 - Searching for Rosa Empty Re: Day 245 - Searching for Rosa

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun May 09, 2010 11:22 pm

I sat up and yawned. "Morning," I said to Zane, who looked like he had just woken up. I grabbed a band tee and some jeans and got dressed. Me and Zane walked out into the lobby. "So, gameplan. We're in need of one," Zane said as we sat down.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Mon May 10, 2010 12:12 am

Alex and I were the last ones to get into our room. We were both so tired that we said and goodnight and that was it.
    The sun wasn't exactly up when we got up. Never the less, we ignored it and got ready.
    "I wonder why Magnus is here?" Alex asked through the bath room door. He was getting dressed while I made sure we had our things together.
    "Who's knows. Are you about ready?" I asked.
    "Sure," he said coming through the room.
    "Here. I drank half already, you need to drink the other half." I said as I handed him the half empty bottle of potion.
    He laughed and took the bottle, "Ew gross. Girl cooties."
    "Apparently you don't mind because you drank it. I'm ready. Can we go now?" I asked him as I took the empty bottle, put it in my bag, and walked out of the room.
    We locked the door and headed to meet the others.
    "Good morning. What are you all talking about?" I asked as I walked up behind where they were all sitting.
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Mon May 10, 2010 10:21 am

"Our Gameplan," I replied as I scooted over on the couch to make room for Reaper. "I think we need to capture one of those flying boats," I suggested. "It would be easy to get into the castle." "You mean the airships?" Skyler teased. I laughed and glared at her. "Okay, we'll call them airships. How do we get one?" Serena asked.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Tue May 11, 2010 6:57 pm

"Well, the boats leaving the castle will eventually land somewhere in the city, right? Why don't we try following one of them and take it when whoever is in it lands it. We'll have to be careful not to be seen, probably anyone coming from or going to that castle isn't on our side. What do y'all think?" I asked.
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Tue May 11, 2010 7:53 pm

I nodded. "Sounds like a plan. All of these people seem to wear dark colors and cloaks, so maybe that's what we should do, for the sake of our identities," I suggested. "Whoa. Big words there, Sasha," Serena teased. I rolled my eyes. "I think you girls should bring your wings in, too," Zane instructed. I nodded. "Good idea. Anything else?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Tue May 11, 2010 11:29 pm

"I hide mine anyways. Walking through a doorway sideways all the time isn't exactly fun."

I noticed there was a clothing store across the street. First thing's first. We need to fit in.

"I'll be right back."

I walked out of the inn and across the the street. The store wasn't very big, nor was it very colorful. Of course, I really wasn't expecting much out of it. It didn't take long to find what I was looking for. I mean, come on, the store was filled with the same black cloaks, cheap fabric and a weird smell. It would have to work. I grabbed enough for all of us, payed the store owner, and headed back across the street.

"Here. They may not smell the greatest. But it's a start."

The cloaks are pretty much one size. They were a little big on all of us, but that was okay. I noticed there was enough room to hide our bags if need be.

The sun still hadn't come out. If you thought about it, it was better for us. The less the sun was out, the less we would have to hide who we really were.
    A few of those balloons were flying around. I noticed one was getting closer and closer to the ground.
    "That one there! It looks like it's getting ready to land."

I was trying not to run. It would make it too obvious. We followed the balloon to the outskirts of town. It landed behind a large barn and we waited for the owner to get out of it. I wasn't exactly sure how to work it, but I'm sure one of us could figure it out. It couldn't be that hard.
    The owner had walked around the building. I had to make sure he wasn't coming back around.
    When the coast was really clear, we headed over to the balloon.

We all climbed in, which wasn't easy, and started to look at how the balloon worked.
    Alex was looking at it, "Ok. We just turn this knob here, and then push this lever up. I think that thing over there controls something. We'll figure it out when we get up in the air."

Alex pushed the lever up and the balloon started to lift off the ground. He moved the control he had no idea about, and the balloon started to move faster. "I'm guessing that's the speed control thing," he said as he pushed it further.

We cleared the tops of the trees and moved away from the barn. Once he got the hang of it, he stopped. You could see a lot from where we were.

"There! There's the castle. Let's get closer."

Alex pushed the control and we headed off for the castle.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed May 12, 2010 12:09 am

We followed the other balloons to the castle and Alex landed ours amongst them. We all grabbed our bags climbed out of the ballon. I saw a group of robot people walking towards the castle's entrance.

"look there, lets follow them inside." I said.

It was easy to blend in with them. Most of the robot people were all dressed in dark clothes and the same black cloaks. As we approached the castle I saw guards positioned on each side of the entrance. The group in front of us stopped and all pulled out I.D.'s.

The guards looked over them and nodded. "What is your business here?." One of the guards asked.

"Oh my God! What are we supposed to tell them? We don't have those I.D.'s!" I whispered.
    Alex Phisarious
    Alex Phisarious
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Alex Phisarious Wed May 12, 2010 12:29 am

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

The robot asked for our I.D.'s and I told him, "we don't have them. We were sent here. Our town was the next in line to become such fine gentlemen like yourselves."

I smiled a slick smile and hoped they bought it. They did. We were shuffled into the castle and were told to go to the right. This man led us down a passageway, down a massive amount of stairs, and into a huge room. It was dark, musty, and cold. There were some holding cells on either side of the room. I looked at everyone's faces as we walked on. They were all the same; scared.

We walked to the end of the room and the man knocked on a door. When it opened, he walked inside and we followed. It was another long room. Another room full of holding cells. Sheesh, how many do they have?!?
    He led us into one of the holding cells. At least we were all together. The cell door shut behind us and the room became much, much darker.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 am

It was so dark I could barely see in the cell. When I couldn't hear the guards footsteps I whispered, "Alright, girls grab on lets teleport outside of the cell. Rosa could be in one of these cells, we need to check them."

Keylee held onto my arm and we were out in seconds.

We walked back down the corridor and glanced at the people in the cells as we went by. I didn't recognize anyone. I wasn't surprised, it seemed they really had it out for Rosa. We got to the end of the corridor and grouped together in a corner. No one saw her.

"This is horrible! All those people, we have to get them out of here!" Keylee hissed.

"I know, first we need to figure out where they have Rosa. I know she won't give into them easily, my guess is the guy in charge has her." I replied.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Wed May 12, 2010 1:19 am

"I would guess the same thing. As much as I hate to say it, I think we should split up. This castle is huge and she could be anywhere. It will take us longer if we are together. If you get into any trouble, you can just teleport back to the cell. Keylee, which floor do you and Jace want?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed May 12, 2010 1:25 am

"We'll take the top floor." I replied. "What about y'all?"
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 am

"We'll take the turrets and the towers," I offered. Serena nodded and stepped towards me.
    Alex Phisarious
    Alex Phisarious
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 245 - Searching for Rosa Empty It's SUPPA long. Prepare yourself! xP

Post by Alex Phisarious Wed May 19, 2010 2:43 am

"Fine. Reaper and I will take the main floor. If you get into any trouble just teleport back to the cell."

I took Reaper's hand and walked up a set of nearby stairs. The whole castle was dark and musty. These people didn't want you to see much. Not that there was anything to look at.

There were candle-lit lanterns on the walls. The flickering lights cast large shadows on the wall as you walked past them. It was helpful to see if someone was coming; not so helpful for us to sneak by.

The stairs ended at another long hallway. Large, wooded doors were on either side.

"You take the left, I'll take the right. Just look in them. If you see something that you think needs exploring, tell me." I said to Reaper and we both took our places at a door.

"Okay."

With lightsabesr in hand, I opened the first door. It made a squeeky noise as I opened it. On the other side of the door was a smal room with nothing but a table. A wooden table in the middle of the room? I closed the door, "nothing in this one. Anything behind that one?"

"Nope. Just a chair. Kind of odd, if you ask me. Next?" Reaper said as she shut the door behind her.

"Sure. There was nothing in this one either. Just a table." We both looked at each other with an odd look on our faces. Why would you have a room with just a table and another one with just a chair? This place would never cease to amaze me.

We shook it off and moved on down the hall. One door after another. Some rooms had absolutely nothing in them while others were filled with junk. Half way down the hall I opened a door filled with parts. I walked into the rom to ge a closer look. They were robot parts. "Reaper. Come over here. I've found something!" I said as I was walking out of the room. I looked to the left and then to the right. No Reaper. Where was she? I walked across the hall and opened the door I had seen her open.

"There you are! Don't scare me like that! What did you find?"

"Sorry. I found something. There's another door in this room. Wanna go through it?" she asked as she walked closer to it.

"Not yet. I found a room with robot parts in it. I think we can use some of them as a disguise." I lead her out of the room and into the room where I had found the parts. "Here, put these on." I hand her some of the robot parts to put on. We'd fit right in with these disguises.

"Let's go." I smiled and took Reaper's hand. Once in the other room, I opened the secret door. It lead out into the main hall of the castle.

Reaper leans over to me and whispers, "we must have been in one of the side hallways."

"Yeah."

I took in the main hall. It was much wider and brighter than the side hall we were just in. There were three other doors in the hall. One directly across from ours and two on either end. There were four spiral stair cases in the hall. Two on each end, on either side of the doors. I looked up to see where the stair cases lead to, but it was too dark to see. I took one of the candle-lit lanterns off the wall and grabbed Reaper's hand. "Well, let's try this side first."

We picked the staircase on the right and headed up. It was a long, dark room. In the middle was a single light and there was something sitting under it. I squinted in the dark, trying to adjust my eyes, and noticed the figure looked familar. I leaned over to Reaper and whispered, "let's get closer."

Halfway through the room I realised who the figure was. It was Rosa! She looked very weak and half gone. "It's Rosa!" I said to Reaper and we ran the rest of the way. Not a moment after we reached Rosa all the lights in the room came on at once. When I looked around, the room was filled with robots. We were surrounded.There was no time to help Rosa, they were closing in on us. I grabbed Reaper's arm and told her to close her eyes. The next moment we were in the cell again.

"Damnit! They knew we were here. It was a set-up!" I said as I slammed the robot disguise on the ground.

"We'll get her back. We just need to wait on the others. In the mean time, you might wanna take these back." Reaper said as she handed me her disguise. "We'll talk about it when you get back."

I looked at her for a moment and took the items from her hands. Reaper was right. There was nothing we could do about it until the others got back. She turned around and walked to the other end of the cell. By the time I dropped the items back off in the room and came back, she was already half way through her back pack. "What are you looking for?" I asked as I slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

"Food. Here." she said as she handed me a muffin.

"Sooo. . . What now?"

"I guess we wait for the others to get back. See what they've found."

We sat there in the quiet and ate our muffins. They were going to move Rosa. They wouldn't just leave her there for us to come back to. The question was: where were they going to move her to? I hope the others had found something out.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 am

Jace and I took the stairs up to the top floor. We came up to a long hallway with several rooms on each side.

"Look, theres a light coming from the end of the hall." Jace whispered.

I nodded and followed after him. I tried to open some of the doors but they were all locked. We walked around the corner and I heard a crash, Jace fell to the ground. Robot people swarmed us, they had knocked him in the head.

"Jace!" I screamed.

They grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. I couldn't fight them, there were too many and Jace was knocked out. They picked him up and pushed us forward.

"No funny business like your little friends. We won't just turn you into robots, we'll turn you all dead if you keep up with that little disappearing act." One of them said with a hiss.

I didn't answer. They carried us further down the hallway. They stopped beside a torch on the wall. One of them pulled the torch and the wall spun open. Inside was a huge room. They threw us both on the ground and tied our hands. The room was filled with fancy furniture.

"The King will attend to you in a moment." One of them said.

"Say goodbye to your precious little planet and your buddy, Rosa." Said another, they all laughed.

They all walked out of the room and the wall closed back.

I wiggled over to Jace. "Jace! Jace! Wake up! We have to get out of here!."

"You will not go anywhere until I get what I want."

I spun around, the King had walked in. Magnus was standing beside him.

"MAGNUS! What the hell is going on! I can't believe this you traitor!" The King just laughed, he opened his mouth to speak and Magnus winked at me. He snapped his finger, Jace woke up. Next thing I knew we were back in our cell.

"Jace! Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Oh God my head hurts what happened?" He asked.

I saw Reaper and Alex were back in the cell too.

"You got knocked in the head and the robots took us. You mean you didn't teleport us back? I don't know but Magnus was with Ozai! If you didn't teleport us then I think he did. I don't know who's side he's on. I'll explain later but right now we have to get out of here! They are going to be looking for us." I said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am