Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

3 posters

Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep

Rosakora
    Rosakora
    Crewman
    Crewman

Location : Somewhere in the mountains close to Vertacre Forest

Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep Empty Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep

Post by Rosakora Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 am

*The following message was transmitted in Morse code via radiotelegraphy technology*

Hello. My name is Rosakora. I am from the planet Zyriad in the distant galaxy Omega.

The planet Zyriad is dying, in every sense of the word. Pollution is abundant and technology reigns supreme over all else. The minds of the people are riddled with implants, which control their thoughts and feelings and actions. A precious few believe that there must be some kind of elite group or overlord who is behind all of this, and controlling it, because even a machine is not evil, and evil is running rampant through the world.

Those precious few who still govern their own thoughts and beliefs belong to a group who alone abstained from the implants and invasive technology long ago -- a group to which I belong. In fact, I may be the very last one. I don't know.

You see, the government which encompasses Zyriad was given orders to dismantle the organization of my people and force them to become like everyone else, implants and facelessness and all. We are but a drop in the bucket compared to the brute, physical force of the rest of the planet, and my friends and family were quickly overtaken. I only managed to escape by stealing an LS2000 -- the thing of three centuries ago, and considered space junk by the Zyriad government. But it it was enough to get me out of the restricted airspace, and after that I eluded my followers by my wits alone until my spacecraft flickered off their radar due to distorting star frequences.

I don't know what I've left behind, or what has happened of the only true, real people I've ever known. I'm their last hope, but now my objective is to make sure I survive myself. Because if I don't make it, what will become of them?

I have crash-landed in a region of your planet with very unforgiving terrain -- in the northern hemisphere, cold and craggy and with an altitude of about 7,000 feet -- and my ship is destroyed. I am on foot and have been without food and water for days. I see a forest in the distant valley with trees like giants and a large river cutting through it -- the only water in sight. The forest shows signs of intelligent habitation.

If you can understand code and aren't friendlies, send up a flare or some kind of signal now and I will come no nearer. I have no wish to spar with another unfeeling people, even at the risk of death by dehydration. If you wish to attack me, let it be known that after all I have been through I will not be taken down easily. And if you are an amicable people (if you are even humanoids at all), then within three hours you will likely see me at your gates, peaceful of mind.

Over and out.

(Btw, all the beeps in the title of this thread is my phonetic version of Morse code for "Hello." Eh, before the title character limit cut me off, lol. Ahh, I love Morse code. Very Happy Oh, and keep in mind I am new to this roleplaying thing. Like, first-time-ever new. I hope I'm doing this correctly. Very Happy)

Last edited by Rosakora on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep Empty Re: Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 am

(This is the most awesome welcome post I've ever seen.)

I believe that you have landed somewhere near Vertacre Forest and when you get there you should ask if you can speak to Sussy and tell her your story, she should give you a place to stay and a meal. I am Lynette Braque and look forward to meeting you and hearing more about your home planet. I will be at Vertacre Forest tomorrow with my friend, Zane. Hopefully I will see you there.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep Empty Re: Beepbeepbeepbeep. . . beep. . . beepbeeeepbeepbeep. . . beep

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:06 am

Welcome to Planet Levi! It sounds like you have gone through a very hard time, I'm sorry to hear that has happened to your home planet. You will be safe here with us. I'm Silver Comet, hopefully we will meet up sometime soon!

Great Post!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:47 pm