Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

2 posters

OhMyGosh

Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

OhMyGosh Empty OhMyGosh

Post by Spirit Reaper Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN?!?!?!?

It seems this forum has its pockets full of creativity every now and then. It happens. Especially to those game playing people who just can't seem to get away from a certain game... Razz
    Yeah, that would be me... Too wrapped up in a silly game to post on the best forum out there!

BUT since summer is here, and I have absolutely no life (Razz), I shall post a few more things.

You don't have to. I would just like to wrap this whole war thing up. IT'S BEEN MONTHS!

I know were all on vaca and I don't know which one of us has checked anything on here recently, but I just can't leave this hanging. SO, I'll give it a few days and if none of you are up for finishing it, let me know. We'll figure something out. Smile

sunny Have a good summer! sunny
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

OhMyGosh Empty Re: OhMyGosh

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:12 pm

AHH! I haven't posted in forever xD
    Well. As you may or may not know, I'm probably going back to school. If I pass this test, at least. I'm going tomorrow to take it. Aaand I have to bring a piece of my writing so they can see if I know where the put commas and crap. Aaaaaand I didn't know what to write it about. So I picked this. It's basically just a summary of what's happened so far, but it kind of wraps up the whole war thing. So I'll post it in a new thread under Shadow Beach, but if you guys want, you can finish it roleplay-style. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm