Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

5 posters

Day 242 in Eastlyn

Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 242 in Eastlyn Empty Day 242 in Eastlyn

Post by Zane Hadraniel Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 pm

"Yeah, sure. See you." I hung up the phone. I had walked over to Lynette's house a few minutes ago and heard the phone ring. "Lynette, get up," I said, shaking her. She didn't even flinch. "Wake up," I said. "LYNETTE. WAKE THE HELL UP." She bolted upright. I smiled. "Now I know how to get you up. Anyway. Silver's coming." Lynette shot me an annoyed glare. "What? You wouldn't wake up!"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 242 in Eastlyn Empty Re: Day 242 in Eastlyn

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 pm

I landed my ship and walked over to Lynette's house. I knocked on the door and waited to for her to answer.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hold on!" I yelled as I heard a knock at the door. "You get it, I need to change," I whispered to Zane. "Okay," he said. I ran into my closet and changed. I was wearing a black and gray dress that ended just above my knees. I put on a black headband that matched it, along with some silver ballet flats and tall black and gray socks, and went out to where I could hear Silver and Zane talking. "Hey, what's up?" I said, smiling.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hey Lyn. Yesterday when I got home Alenne has this massive saltwater crocodile army ready to guard the Island anyway, she told me that you and I need to go to the lake this morning. She didn't say why, she just said that I would hear it. I don't think anything is going to fly at your head this time though...I hope."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 pm

"You know, if something does fly into me, I'm not gonna be very ha-" A sound interrupted me. It sounded like a... roar? "What was that?" I asked. "Did something just roar?!" I asked, panicked.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:43 pm

"Um, I think so." I replied. "That doesn't sound good, we better hurry who knows what that insane mermaid is up to now." I ran towards the lake, Lynette followed after. Everything looked normal when we got there. "I can feel something, I don't know what it is but it seems...sleepy and and annoyed? Hmmm... Try lifting up the water. Whatever it is should rise with it." I told Lynette. "It feels, well, big. I'm standing behind you I don't want it to eat me if you make it mad."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 pm

"Oh, yeah, let's have ME die," I muttered, concentrating and lifting up the water. I gasped and stepped back, almost backing into Silver. "Did you see that?!" I yelled. "What the heck was that?!" I lifted up the water again. "Oh my god. Is that... a sea monster? It looks like a dragon. But it lives in the water. Oh. My. GOD!" I put it back down in the water slowly, trying to make sure I didn't annoy it anymore. It seemed plenty awake. It was wiggling around in the water bubble I had brought it up with, but it was unable to escape. "Silver. Is it angry?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 pm

"Oh my God....." I said, staring at it in bewilderment. "Uhh, it's kind of angry. It want's to know why it was rudely woken up, trapped in a bubble, and then thrown in the air. I'll try to talk to it..."
    I focused on the monsters mind, I tried telling him who we were and that we meant no harm.
    "Ok good, it doesn't want to eat us. It knows Alenne. I'm assuming she made it wake up to help protect us like the crocodiles?" I told Lyn.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:58 pm

"Does it have a name? I'd call it a leviathan, but, you know, that's kinda confusing," I said.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 am

"His name is Python, he guards." I told Lynette. Python raised his giant head up out of the water and looked at us. I ducked behind Lyn again. "You know I'm really glad I never went swimming here."
    Zach
    Zach
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Zach Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 am

I smiled as RainBlade approached. I stepped out of the shadows around her spaceship and grinned at her. SHe smiled weakly and hurried the rest of the way over. "War..." SHe said with an exasperated breath. I leaned over and kissed her softly. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." My eyes drifted down to where she held her bow and arrow so tightly her knuckles were snow white. "Hell! Girl, I've never seen you so scared. You could be ME up, Rain!" My voice seemed to do the trick. I saw her face relax and her muscles untense. She smiled brightly at me."I could, couldn't I?" I kissed her once more and we headed into her ship. We found Lynette and Silver at the lake. "Hey guys! Whats goin-" When RainBlade took in the immense creature she automatically readied her bow and arrow. "WHAT is THAT?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:22 am

I rolled my eyes, still concentrating. "Okay, Python, I'm going to let you down now," I said slowly. I let the water bubble drop down, but kept Python in the air. "Look, honey, stop treating me like a baby. And, you, missy," Python swerved his head toward Silver, "stop reading my mind already. I can talk. And for gods sake, LET ME DOWN!" Python finished. "Um... you can... talk??" I asked. "Of course I can. Now, let me down or I'll bite your leg off. Even if Alenne told me not to harm you guys." "Okay, so you ARE here to help us, right?" "Duh. If I have to ask one more ti-" The sound of gurgling cut him off. I had dropped him down while he was talking and he hadn't noticed it. His head popped out of the water. "There was no need for that, young lady," he said, sounding annoyed. "First of all, I have a name. It's Lynette. Second of all, I know there was no need for it, but, gosh, it's just so funny!" I said, giggling a little at the end. "Oh, hi Rain. Hi Wyatt. This is Python. He can talk. He's here to help. Calm down. We're all fine." I put my hand over my mouth and leaned closer. "Just don't lift him up in mid air, he'll threaten to bite your leg off." I giggled.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 am

"Um I'm sorry Python. Alenne didn't tell me you could talk. Please don't eat our legs." I told him.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 am

I laughed. "Yeah, I quite like my legs," I said jokingly. He laughed. "HEY! GUYS! I got him to laugh!"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 am

I couldn't help but laugh. "This has to be the craziest planet ever. Mermaids, vicious crocodiles, city's that attack, and now a talking sea monster. Tristin and Zane are going to freak." I said.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 am

"I'm going to freak about what?" Zane asked, coming out of my house. "Me," said Python. Zane's head whipped towards the blue sea dragon, and we all couldn't help but laugh at the expression on his face. "Okay, if someone could wake me up, I'd appreciate it," Zane said, obviously not believing it. I giggled and walked up to him. "You are not dreaming. This is real. That is Python. He can talk."
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 am

"Alenne sent him, surprising huh? Crazy mermaid..."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 am

"Yeah..." Zane said, looking surprised. He blinked. "Whatever," he said. I giggled. "I'll be right back, ok?" I said, walking inside the house. I pulled out my cell and dialed Reaper's number. "Hey, Reaper? Come over to Eastlyn real quick. There's something, I mean someone, you need to see." I giggled. "Also, we gotta get Silver's space fleet details ready. So after you meet this someone, we can go to Mallowwick and get it all ready. See you then." I hung up and walked to where Zane was standing outside. He put his arm around me and shook his head, as if still thinking he was in a dream.

Last edited by Lynette Braque on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 am

I was still lying on my bed when my phone beeped. I reached over and seen the voicemail alert. It was Lyn. "Sounds like I need to get ready," I said aloud. I got up, got dressed and fed Marley. Ax was asleep on the couch. He had been up all night reading and checking in on me. I let him sleep as I slipped out the door. I see Rainblade is gone already.
    I flew off towards Eastlyn and found Lyn and the others standing outside.

"What's going on?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 am

"Reaper, meet Python. Python, meet Reaper," I said. "Hello, young lady. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you," he said. "Hey! That's not fair! I get a 'put me down or I'll bite your leg off' and she gets a ''tis a pleasure to meet you'!" I shouted.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you to, Python."
    I turned to Lyn and said, "I'm not even going to ask."

Last edited by Spirit Reaper on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 am

"Heyyy! Congratulations! You've had the calmest reaction!!" I laughed. "Should we go to Mallowwick now, girlies?" I asked.

Last edited by Lynette Braque on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 am

"You know, after yesterday, nothing suprises me anymore. And sure, let's go."
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:32 am

"Yeah, ready." I replied.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 am

I nodded. I hugged Zane and told him we'd be back ASAP, and then we got in our spaceships and flew to Mallowwick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content