Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

2 posters

Day 243 - War

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243 - War Empty Day 243 - War

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 pm

We all sat around the fire and ate a small dinner. After we ate everyone made their beds for the night. I laid down beside Tristin and tried to sleep.

I was falling, falling from the sky. They were below me, the invaders. They watched and laughed as I fell into their grasp. My wings wouldn't work. Feathers were coming out all around me. They were being ripped out of my back and it hurt terribly. I screamed as the ground rose towards me.
    I woke up with tears in my eyes. "Just a dream." I whispered to myself. Tristin was asleep beside me. The others seemed to be asleep. I looked up and saw pictures from a fire being reflected on the wall. Lynette was awake, twisting and turning her fire. It rose to her fingers as she shaped it, seeming alive. Lynette's fire fell, she went stiff, her eyes alert.

Voices were coming from outside.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 243 - War Empty Re: Day 243 - War

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I had woken up and had put water in me and Zane's water bottles, and then started playing around with the fire.

"I thought I saw a fire!" I heard someone shout. "Same here! But where is it?"

I stopped the fire and tried to keep my body still and look around at the same time. I saw Silver was awake. I crawled over to her slowly. "Wake up Rain, Wyatt, Tristin, and Sussy. I'll wake up the others." She nodded. I went to where Zane was sleeping and woke him up. "WH-?!" I put my hand over his mouth. I put my finger to my lips and whispered "shh." I gestured to where the voices were coming from. His eyes widened. I indicated for him to wait there, and I went to go wake up Reaper and Ax. "Wake up!" I whispered. "They're here. Right now!" I did the same to Rosa and we all went outside. "Should we fly?" I asked quietly. "Not all of us have magical wings. And what if they guns? Or any long-range weapon, really," Zane pointed out. "Teleport?" "I suppose. Everyone gather up your stuff. And make sure you're actually touching it or else it's gonna be left here. And I assume it'll be pulverized when and if we get back," he said. We all nodded and gathered up our stuff. I finished first, so I sat down by the fire. A minute or two later, when everyone was still packing, the fire sprung to life. No one else noticed it. I hadn't done anything. I leaned closer and saw words appearing.

Black Lightning is ready. Will be waiting for you on her island. As will Blazing Angels and Shining Demons. -You Know Who

I smiled and made the fire disappear. Zane tapped my shoulder and he mouthed the words "we're ready." I nodded and pulled on my backpack and cloak. Zane spread his hands and shrugged, mouthing "where to?" "Brightwater" I mouthed back. He nodded and whispered to the others. We all held hands and disappeared. We reappeared a minute later, but back in Brightwater. I smiled when I saw rows of spaceships, all decorated in the designs we had picked out. I noticed there were people scattered around the island. They must be the people flying the other ships. I was confused. I didn't know of any new recruits.

What? You think it all goes through you?

I smiled at the words appearing and disappearing in the air. I wrote my own words in the air.

Sort of.

I heard a laugh and saw Empress Star step out from the forest. "May I ask what you're doing here?" I shouted to her. She laughed again. "Visiting an old friend." She looked behind my shoulder, to where the ocean was, and winked. I turned around and saw Alenne. I giggled and rolled my eyes.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I did as Lyn said and woke up the others. I quickly shoved my things back into my bag. I slung it on my shoulder and grabbed my light saber. I looked over my shoulder once more to make sure my wings really were still there. Tristin walked up beside me and grabbed my arm. Everyone gathered together and almost instantly we were in Brightwater.

The beach was filled with space ships. I saw Alenne sitting on her rock flipping her tail in the water. She looked confident, I hoped that was a good sign. I heard Lyn speak and the Empress walked out onto the beach. I let out a sigh of relief, everyone was still ok.

I walked over to my space fleet. I was excited to see it for the first time. Tristin was following at my heels looking worried. The crocodiles were still patrolling the beach.

"Where to now?" I asked. "The invaders won't last long in Ambrosine. Hopefully the city will take care of them before they find our camp." As I said it I looked up and saw the lights of foreign space ships off in the distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:23 pm