Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. Empty Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:02 am

There's something different in the air this morning. Something is not right. As I walk out to the fields, I have this strange feeling of being watched. I act like there is nothing wrong and continue on my way; keeping my eyes and ears open. I bend down to look at the raspberries and try to focus. I can't hear anything. Normally, I can hear the enemy. Normally, I can read their minds. But today... nothing.
    I get up and tell the Laviathans, that are gathering crops, to finish and leave quickly. It's not safe.
    I walk back to my house and grab my light saber. Just in case. I gather up Marley and his things, and look for my bag. I carry it with me when I feel there is danger. Once I feel I have everything I may need for a battle, I walk out of my house and check my surroundings. I must tell Silver, but her shuttle is gone. She must be out.
    I leave a note on her door and tell her I've gone out for the day. Then I leave a secret message on the bottom that only a Leviathan would know. It's invisible to an enemy eye. I read the note to myself to make sure I've gotten everything right.
    Silver -
    I've gone out for the day. I should be home shortly if you need anything. Hope your unpacking is coming along well.
    P.S. - There may be danger. Stay alert.
    -REAPER-

Everything looks good, and I walk with Marley back to my shuttle. I get in, set the coordinates, and fly to Snowhaven.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. Empty Re: Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 am

What is that? I thought to myself sleepily. Groggy eyed I sat up realizing I was still in my space ship. I could here a faint buzzing noise, it almost sounded like a space ship approaching. I dropped the floor and peered out the window. I couldn't see anything but something seemed strange. The noise grew louder, I reached for my light saber just in case. Calm down I told myself, Its late and your first night here. I must be imagining things.....Maybe I should go wake Spirit Reaper just in case.

Suddenly the ground started to vibrate, the door to my shuttle flew open. I screamed, the next thing I knew I blacked out feeling a cold chill.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. Empty Refer to Snowhaven for other andventures.

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 am

Once I reach my home, I see that Silver is not back yet. I've been gone for hours, I hope she is okay. I hope she's not lost.
    My feet start to shake. The ground rumbles. It lasts only a few minutes and then it stops. I rush outside to see if I can see anything.
    The skies are gray; there's fog everywhere. I can't see anything. I still had my saber on my side, and I take it out. the fog is so thick, I can only see a few feet infront of me. All of a sudden, the sky clears. I can see something hovering in the sky. It doesn't look like one of our planets ships. I look closer, and I see it's a foreign space ship!
    Why do they come here? Why try to take over? The land won't let them. Why haven't they learned that by now?
    I run to my space ship and head for the foreign ship. As I get closer to it, I see they have Silver's ship. They've taken her! I turn on the mic and call her shuttle.
    "Silver! Silver! Can you hear me?"
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. Empty Re: Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 am

My head stung with a dull pain. I could feel cold metal against my cheek. I opened my eyes remembering what had happened, something came in my ship. I was laying on the floor in the back of my ship, they had tied my hands behind my back. Whoever they were. I looked around trying to catch a glimpse of the intruders. I could see two dark figures in the seats of my ship. I could see a dark fog out the window, the usual shine from the city was gone. It was hard to focus on anything, my head was stinging from being knocked out. I heard Reapers voice come on the mic, the figures laughed. Fools, they had left my saber on the floor. If only I could reach it. I started to quietly wiggle across the floor hoping they wouldn't notice I was awake.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:49 am

"Uhhuh.." I whispered. "Reaper?! Are you here, Reaper?!" I yelled, running over to Reaper's house.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:49 am

I tore my eyes from the spaceship and ran after Lynette.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:01 pm

After not getting a reply from Silver I knew something had to be wrong. A figure running on the ground cought my eye. It was Zane. He was running towards Lynette. I turned the space ship around and headed back down to them. I landed nex to my house and ran out.
    "Guys, I need your help. They've got Silver. We need to come up with a plan." I yelled as I ran to them.
    I heard a loud noise and fell to the ground. I got up to see a hole in the side of a mountain. Oh, that's it. Now it's on! You're not going to get away from this so easy.
    I get up and reach Lynette and Zane. "Are you all okay? We need to come up with a plan to take these things out. Anyone got any ideas?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 am

"Uh, who is they? And Silver? The new leviathan? Oh please god no. . ."
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 am

"New leviathan what?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:20 pm

"Uuuuhm. New laviathan, as in, Silver.
    They, as in, foreign space ship.
    I've got an idea. Zane, you distract them while Lynette sneaks on borad Silver's ship to make sure she's okay. Meanwhile. I'll attack them. Got it?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Zane nodded. "Alright," I replied.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. Empty The End. (Haha. Finally, right?)

Post by Spirit Reaper Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:40 pm

I watched as Zane distracted the foreign ship and Lynette snuck on board Silver's ship.
    I got in my space ship and flew off. I attacked them from them from the right side, while Lynette, Silver and Zane took off in Silver's ship.
    A fog began to appear and when it cleared, I saw the Ghost Ship. They must have gotten word from the Empress. They went beside the foreign ship and a huge fog filled the air. A few moments later, the Ghost Ship took off with the foreign ship right behind it.
    It was over. The battle had ended. I smiled and drove the space ship back down to where Silver, Lynette and Zane were. I got out fo my ship and smiled.
    "Thanks guys. You were a big help," I said to Lynette and Zane. I turned to SIlver and asked "Are you okay? How in the world did they get you?"
    To be honest, I felt bad for her. Imagine. You just moved in to a new city and already you've been abducted. I knew she was in a bit of shock. I hope she's okay.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 pm

"No problem," Zane and I said in unison. "Jinx! You owe me a soda," said Lynette as we started walking away. Zane rolled his eyes and called out to Reaper, "We're gonna go find the Crims, talk to you later, Reaper!" I sighed while I watched the sun rise.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Just as I was about to reach my saber I saw Lynette opening the door to my ship. She snuck on very quietly, the intruders never noticed a thing. Lynette came over, saber in hand, and untied me. I saw Reaper zoom by and blast them. The intruders vanished from my ship. "Oh Lynette thank you so much!" I yelped hugging her. "I thought I was going to have to fight those creeps off myself." We flew the ship back down. "Zane, Reaper thank you so much! They scared the heck out of me."
    Reaper ask how they had got a hold of me. I told her how I fell asleep in my ship and they came in during the middle of the night. They knocked me out before I knew what was going and tied me up. I told them again how thankful I was for their help. Wow what a day! I thought to myself, happy to be back on the ground.

"Zane, Lynette, mind if I join you?" I asked. "I think I need some fun after that!"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"I'm fine with it. Zane, think the Crims are ready to meet the new leviathan?" I said, raising my eyebrow jokingly.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:21 pm

"Pshhye-no. But she can come anyways," I said, laughing.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

"Um ok! Well this sounds interesting!" I replied. "They can't be any worse than those things that tied me up."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

"That's what ya think," I said, turning to Silver. "Zane, I don't think she's figured out what Crims means, let alone what they are and what they've done," I said, giggling.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

"I believe you're right, Lynn. But I'll let her think about that," I replied teasingly.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm

"Oh my...I think I can handle them." I said winking. "Well, at least I hope..."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:51 pm

"Sorry, Zane, but I'm itching to tell her. I'll only tell her what the Crims means, 'kay?" I said to Zane, giggling. "The Crims stands for The Criminals. Everyone in the Crims when they were little were troublemakers. When they were teenagers they were always breaking the rules. And now here they are. Still breaking the rules and causing trouble," I said. Zane glared at me.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 pm

"Uh um ok well they uh sound fun!" I said sarcastically. "I'm always up for some trouble...lets go." I said winking.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 pm

"Uhhuh, sure," I said rolling my eyes. "Shh. . . stay here." I whispered. I ran up to the Crims quietly. "YO! What we doin'?" I said half-scaring them. "Oh, by the way, Lynn, Silver, y'all can come over now." I laughed. "I was thinking we could go visit Sussy and all those fairies over at Vertacre," said a Crim. "Yeah, I'm up for that. Lynette? Silver? Y'all wanna go visit Sussy?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"Sure. I haven't been there in a while."
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm

"Sure!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 am