Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

4 posters

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:26 pm

"Goin' exploring on your first day in a new city, right after you just got ambushed?" I half-asked, half-said, shaking my head and laughing.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 236 - Just Another Typical Day.

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

"Silly boy" I said to Lynette rolling my eyes, "Thinks he's tough!"
    "I like exploring!" I said laughing. "Last time I tried to sleep that didn't work out so well."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm

"Haha. But he is right, it does seem kinda crazy." I whispered to her, winking.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm

"Whatever," I said, waving to them behind me and then running to the edge of the forest and doing a U-Turn, avoiding everyone and heading toward my spaceship. When I stopped they were just barely catching up. "Silver, would you be a dear and lend the Crims your spaceship? Lynette tagged along with me and her spaceship is still at Eastlyn. Mine isn't big enough for all the Crims, plus you two," I said. "Lynette, Silver, you two can come with me. Unless, of course, Silver, you'd like to drive your own spaceship. If Silver comes 4 Crims can come with me and if Silver goes on her own ship 5 can come," I said, hopping into my spaceship and helping Lynette up. I sat down in the drivers seat while Lynette sat down in the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 pm

"They can take mine, I'll go with you and Lynette." I said climbing into the ship. I just hope it comes back in once piece! I thought to myself.
    Zane Hadraniel
    Zane Hadraniel
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post by Zane Hadraniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 pm

"Alright. Buckle up, guys!" I shouted.

We were there soon enough. I got out of the vehicle after the 4 Crims did and I helped Lynette and Silver out. "Sussy? Are you here?" I yelled out. A girl in a green dress with brown flip flops looked up and ran over. "Zane, dear! It's been so long! How have you been?" She said. "I'm great, Sussy! How are you?" "Pretty good," she smiled, "who is this?" She asked, peeking behind me at Silver. "This is a new leviathan, Silver. You know Lynette." I told her. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Silver. And it's great to see you again, Lynette, darling!" She said, bowing politely and smiling.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 pm

I giggled and hugged Sussy. "It's still so beautiful here. You and the garden fairies are doing a wonderful job maintaining it, Sussy."

If you'd like to read the rest of this please go to Vertacre Forest >> Central Vertacre Forest
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 pm

I headed back to Ambrosine after Zane dropped me off in Eastlyn. It was very late by the time I got back. Exhausted from my day I headed straight to bed. Hopefully no more abductors tonight, I thought to myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:19 pm