Empire of Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EoS is a secret organization. Our mission is to lower worldsuck, thus making the world a cooler place. We would be pleased if you would join us.

+6
Magnus Fell
Rosakora
Skyler Sofiel
Jace Hadraniel
Spirit Reaper
Serena
10 posters

Day 242 - Ambrosine

Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Day 242 - Ambrosine - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 242 - Ambrosine

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 am

"Yes, thank you so much, Magnus." I told him. I jumped into the air after Lyn. Being able to fly was indescribably incredible.
    Magnus Fell
    Magnus Fell
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Magnus Fell Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:15 am

"Hey, don't worry 'bout it," I told them. "I've got to go, but hopefully I'll see you all soon. Bye!" We all waved at each other, and I snapped my fingers.
    Rosakora
    Rosakora
    Crewman
    Crewman

Location : Somewhere in the mountains close to Vertacre Forest

Post by Rosakora Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Rosakora reached over her shoulder and touched the scarlet feathers of her wings.

"These are perfect," she said. "If we lose our ships, we won't die, and we won't be hanging from parachutes like sitting ducks, either, waiting for them to shoot us down. And finding a suitable base will be very easy now. . . unless you all already have a place in mind," she added, raising her eyebrows expectantly.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm

"I was thinking more, we can flyyyyy!! But, you know, they're good for that too," I shouted, still soaring in the air. "And, well, this place might be the best base. It's protected. No one can take over. No one can attack. If anyone tries to, they'll be sailed off the edge of the planet, doomed to float in space forever." I laughed at how cliche the word "doomed" was.
    Rosakora
    Rosakora
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Rosakora Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Rosakora raised her eyebrows and pointed towards the small fleet of aircraft idling down in the meadow below at Lynette's ecstatic, "We can flyyy!"

She laughed -- the first time anyone on Levi had heard her laugh.

"I think you Leviathans are going to take some getting used to," she smiled. "All right, it sounds like this place is secure. Are there are ridges around here that protect a valley or gorge from most angles, and thus would give us a headquarters that the Zyri would be unlikely to get visuals of?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:29 pm

"Uhmm.. Not that I can remember... Silver, you lived here, do you know about anything like that?" I said.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 pm

"Actually there is a gorge around the east side of the lake that might work. The mountains around here are huge so I doubt they would be able to spot it. It comes off the lake, but it's dry inside. The rocks also come closer together at the top so if they did see it, they wouldn't be able to see inside well. What do you think, Reaper?" I asked.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:04 pm

"That'll work. Most places in the mountains have crystal in them. You can take from them what you want. There is also a place near the left side of this mountain where the extra harvested crops are stored; so food won't be a problem. There are tunnels that run through some of the mountains so we shouldn't be seen if we need to get there."
    Rosakora
    Rosakora
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Rosakora Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 pm

"Excellent," Rosakora said grimly, "because I'm not sure how long we'll be there. Well, if there are already sufficient supplies stored and everyone has been notified -- what now?
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 pm

"Well, we need to figure out Silver's space fleet, and then go to the Empress," I said, "there's just one problem. We don't know where she lives. Reaper, she's close friends with the Empress of Snow, right?"
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

"Right. she'll know exactly where she is."
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

"Alright, I have all the details figured out. I guess we just need to find her then?" I asked.
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 pm

"Yeah. Reaper, lead all of them to the place. Zane, Silver, we'll go to the Empress. of Snow. Of course, Zane can just teleport. We'll fly," I giggled, leaping into the air.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I flung myself into the air and followed after Lyn. I hoped we would be ok flying all the way to Snowhaven, with just just getting our wings.

Last edited by Silver Comet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:14 pm

I watched Lyn, Silver and Zane leave and I turned to the rest of the group and said, "ok. Since we are staying behind, you might want to get everything ready for the trip to the gorge. Travel light. We won't be taking our ships. In fact we are going to hide them on the side of one of the mountains. Rain, you and Wyatte get what you need from home. Sussy, you take Rosakora back and make sure she has everything she needs. Meet back in here one hour. That should be enough time. Ax, if you'll take all the space ships to that side of that mountain," I turned and pointed to a small clearing between the mountains, "there's a group of trees over there. The ships should be well hidden if we need them. I'll go in the house and get everything we need. And Marley."
    Everyone nodded and set off on their tasks. I turned to Ax and gave him a reassuring hug and a smile, and walked towards the house.
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 pm

I nodded and set off. I couldn't believe what was happening. Whatever. I need to stay close to my friends. I thought. Absent-mindedly, I packed some clothes, food, my favoreite book, and my bow and arrow. I hastily pulled my long blonde hair into two balls on each side of my head, not particularly caring what i looked like. I grabbed my light saber and dressed in my mother's warrior outfit. It shined blues and pinks as i stepped out into the shining sun. I remembered why my mother had jewels encrusted in the delicate trimmings. "Every different fewel is a symbol of strength and protection." The words she had repeated so often echoed in my brain as I joined Wyatt and Reaper on the way over. Wyatt winked at me, for he was the only one who knew about what i was wearing. I tenderly fingered the shimmering wings behind me as we walked, and i couldn't help but feel a tremor of excitement mixed with fear.
    Day 242 - Ambrosine - Page 2 E81ef510
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 pm

We had almost reached our destination when an idea hit me. "Wait! You guys go on. I'll catch up in a minute." I spread my wings to their full, 12ft length and took off before they could stop me. I flew all the way back to my home pleasantly with the wind at my back. When i arrived i burt through the door and rummaged around until i found what i was looking for. Blue hair dye. I had been thinking about it, and if they had been watching us, why not change my identity a little? I leaned over the grass outside and poured it. When i returned to glance int he mirror, I gasped. I looked like.. my mother. Eyes still round like saucers i exited and lifted off.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm

I concentrated like the sparkly man said and my wings disappeared. The fist thing I had to do was find my backpack. "I think I left it in the closet." After searching under a few shoes and some old clothes, I finally found it. "I don't need much. Hmmm. Let's see. I'll need my light saber, of course. A change of clothes. A few flashlights, for those who don't have their light sabers yet...." I figured if I talked aloud I could remember things better. It something I do a lot. If I don't talk to myself, how else will I keep my sanity!
    "There are a few extra blankets where the food is stored. Just in case we should need those." I looked around the room and seen Marley sitting in the middle of the door way. "Of course, Marley. How could I forget about your toy? You need something to keep you occupied, too." I stepped over him and picked up a toy he had left in the hallway, and placed it in my backpack. "There. That should do it. Now for Ax's backpack."

I walked into the living room in search of Ax's backpack. He had left it beside the couch, so I grabbed it and put a flashlight inside. The book he was reading the night before was sitting on the table; I put that in there as well. I looked around the house to make sure I had not missed anything. But just to be sure, I checked off what I needed out loud. "Lightsaber? Check. Gem? Check. Marley and his toy? Check. Extra flashlights? Check. Backpacks? Check. Well, that seems to be everything I may need from here." I looked around for Marley, who was still in the hallway, and said "Come on, Marley. It's time to go."
    He followed me out the door and we met up with Rainblade and Wyatt. When we were ready, we set off for the gorge. On the way there we would stop and meet up with Ax.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 am

Zane teleported Lyn and I back to Ambrosine after talking with the Empress. We landed right near Reaper and the others. They were preparing everything to go to the Gorge. "How's it coming along, Reaper?" I asked.
    Spirit Reaper
    Spirit Reaper
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Spirit Reaper Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:50 am

"Fine. We're just heading up now. We're supposed to meet up with Ax."
    I turn and start heading to our destination. I stop and think for a moment.
    "If you want. You can all go ahead. I feel like walking. I'll catch up with you all soon."
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 pm

"Alright Reaper." I looked at RainBlade and noticed her hair was different. I raised an eyebrow. "Nice hair, Rain."
    Serena
    Serena
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Serena Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:08 am

"Thanks..." I replied, my eyes temporarily glued to the floor, my long blue hair falling down to cover my blushing face. "You really like it?"
    Skyler Sofiel
    Skyler Sofiel
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Skyler Sofiel Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 am

"Yeah. Hey, we'll catch up with you guys later." I nudged Zane and whispered to him saying we should go get our stuff. He nodded and told me to touch his arm. I suddenly felt like I was flying straight upward. Or like I was falling. I couldn't tell. I was starting to enjoy it until I was brought to an abrupt halt. I blinked and saw we were in Eastlyn. "So that's what it's like..." I muttered. He laughed and said he'd meet me back there. I nodded and ran into my house. I grabbed my backpack and started searching through for a few outfits. I wanted to travel light, so I decided I'd just grab a few outfits and would wash them in the river. I stopped short when I saw a black dress. The top was lined with feathers and one of the sleeves was a bird wing. Laying on top of the dress was a pair of cross earrings and a black choker. It was an outfit handed down from people in my family for centuries. My mother had gotten it from her mother, who had gotten it from her mother and so on. It was worn in a few spots, and looked like if someone tugged on it with enough force it would rip, but I packed it anyway. After I picked it up I saw that there was a lace there. I remembered it was supposed to go on your arm. It flared out at the bottom. I packed it, too. I closed my closet door and went to go get my lightsaber and flashlight. I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing an outfit that would be good for running away from camp if we suddenly got attacked. I walked into my closet and changed into a short red dress. I grabbed a red cloak and put it on. I packed a few more things I needed and walked outside. I sighed, realizing this might be the last time I would see my home. I noticed Zane wasn't outside and I walked over to the very end of my deck. It was close to the river. "Python!" I whispered. His head bobbed out of the water and I giggled. He put his head near the railing and I ran my hand along it, feeling the scaly texture. "Protect Eastlyn for me, ok?" "Sure, no problem, kid." I laughed and saw Zane come out of his house. I put the backpack on both shoulders. "Bye, Python," I whispered. I ran down the steps to meet Zane. I touched his arm and we teleported again. This time we appeared where the others were setting up camp. "Hey guys," I said, setting my backpack down. I moved my hands up, creating a teepee made of rock. I giggled. I put my backpack in it. "If we need a fire, just tell me," I said, sitting down and leaning against the side wall of my rock teepee.
    Keylee Sachael
    Keylee Sachael
    Admiral
    Admiral

Post by Keylee Sachael Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:11 pm

"Nice teepee Lyn, your getting good at that!" I told her. She and Zane had just reappeared from getting their things. Which reminded me all of my stuff was still in Brightwater. I found Tristin and asked him to take me to Brightwater. He wrapped his arms around my waist and the next thing I knew we were gone. We landed right outside of my house. There was a crocodile laying at my door. I reached down and patted him on the head. Tristin looked at me horrified. "They're nice!" I said, trying not to laugh at his expression.
    Jace Hadraniel
    Jace Hadraniel
    Crewman
    Crewman

Post by Jace Hadraniel Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:12 pm

"Yeah...vicious man eating crocodiles are just so nice." I couldn't believe she was petting it. "I'll be right back." I told her. "I'm going to go back to Ambrosine and get my stuff, and Spot. I'll come get you in a few." She said okay and went inside to get her stuff. I thought of my house and was there before I had time to register it. This was going to take some time to get used to. It made me a little dizzy. When I landed in the living room Spot ran over to my feet. I got my duffel and started shoving clothes and other supplies in it. I picked up Spot and my light saber and teleported back to Silver. She was waiting outside her door with a backpack and blue light saber in hand.
    "Ready?" I asked. She nodded. I put my hand on her shoulder and we were back at the camp in Ambrosine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm